Argent Sister Reunited

Chapter 43
4x11

Scott came over the next night, him and my dad had to fight a bunch of people to survive and protect another pack.

He came by to check on me after Liam and Dad told him about my brush with death.

He also told me that Meredith a girl from Eichen House and a Banshee created the dead pool after she thought that's what Peter wanted her to do. But now, the dead pool will no longer be a payed thing.

Allison came out of my room, to see what was taking me so long. That's when she and Scott met eyes.

"I'm gonna go, give you 2 a moment." I walked slowly into my room. But I kept listening.

"I didn't know you were back." He said.

"I just go in, yesterday, before Bailey almost died again." She said.

"I'm sorry I didn't check on you more when she was dead." He apologized.

"It's fine."

"No, it's not. You were suffering, and I didn't check in more often."

"It's fine. I was the one who started ignoring your calls after me and Isaac broke up."

"Yeah, but I should have done more, like call Jackson or Ethan to get in touch with you."

"They wouldn't have done it. And i would have just hung up." She said.

"Then I should have come to London."

"Scott! Stop. I would still have ignored you. I was in pain over my break up and Bailey's death, I didn't talk to anyone. So don't think you should have done more, cause I would have done the same thing with everything."

"Okay." He said quiet. "I know that. But I still feel like I should have done more."

"Well everything wouldn't have work. And I have my sister back, and Isaac's body has been taken over by her wildcard brother. So, I got one thing back. And I had already lost Isaac."

There was no more talking. I pecked my head out and saw they were hugging. Which was nice. I had missed them together. They make me believe that true love exists. And no matter what they will find each other again and they will love each other. Even if they try and hide it.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

The next night me and Allison went to the lacrosse game. We watch she suck. And we laughed each time, which earned us a couple of evil eyes from couch, but we didn't care.

We watched Stiles and his dad leave. They probably went to see where Scott is.

Then I noticed Malia talking to Peter. "Oh, what the hell is he doing here?" I asked myself.

"What?" Allison asked not knowing what I was talking about.

I got up and walked over to them. "I hope you're not here to cause any trouble."

"What, little old me." Peter asked pretending to innocent.

"Oh, don't pull that shit with me Hale. You forget you killed my aunt."