The Wildest One and Just Existing One

Chapter 48

The day of Isaac/Kol's funeral, I had invited all his friends from Beacon Hills. Only Scott, Liam, Allison, and Derek could come. They all came to the compound to get ready.

He would be placed in a cript in the New Orleans cemetery.

It was more of a party than a funeral. His casket was dragged down the street while people danced. It feel right to me, I felt like Isaac wouldn't have wanted this to be his funeral.

When we reached the cemetery the party disappeared. Only me, the people from Beacon Hills and a girl with brown hair stayed.

"How did you guy know him?" I girl asked with tears in her eyes.

"I'm his ex." Allison said. "And you?"

"His girlfriend." The girl said making me realize who she was. The harvest girl, Davina Claire. She also knew that he was Kol.

But I could see how Allison's face dropped. She did care for Isaac and he loved her. "And the rest of you?" Davina asked.

"I was Isaac's friend. And Kol's sister." I told Davina.

"Which sister?" Davina asked.

"Bailey."

"Oh, he told me about you. How you would all about you. How you were probably his favorite family member. The one who would give him the best gifts, and would let him read your stories first." Davina put on a smile, but something told me she was dying inside.

"Hmm." I smiled. "This is Derek and Scott. Derek turned Isaac, and Scott was his Alpha."

"Oh." Davina said. "I never knew Isaac, I knew Kol. And I want him back."

"I understand." I missed both Kol and Isaac beyond anything. I wanted them desperately. Even though I hadn't seen one in over 200 years.

I couldn't help but wonder how Klaus treated him after I left. I was the person making Klaus treat Kol like a person. Without me, Klaus probably treated Kol like dirt.

Kol was the wildest one and I loved that in him. Isaac was the one just existing to play second fiddle to Scott.