Humanity

Chapter 89

Bailey Mikaelson Argent POV
I was up at the tower looking down at this one spot. When I heard someone, walking on the tower. It was the girl from the hospital who called me mom.

"Mom?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"Sorry, kid. But I'm really not. I don't remember you." I looked at her then back down at the spot. "And how did you even know I was up here?"

"Scott told me." She stated.

"That brat. He said he would leave me alone if went to that grave." I growled.

"He told me, you don't remember anything from after you forgot everything. He also told me you somehow, even though you're human, you turned your humanity off."

"So everything."

"Mom, I've wait for this since the day dad told me you were dead. You have no idea how many days I've spent daydreaming about what it would have been like growing up with you." She said.

I felt the humanity in me trying to get out. But I used all my strength to push it down. "Stop!"

"No! I had so many nights where you appeared in my dreams." I looked at her. "You told me, I had to be strong. And I've tried! But it has been so hard without you! Dad tries, but he is not you! And it didn't help that I remember you. You're smile and you laugh, and your protectivness over me."

"Shut up or I swear to God I will throw myself off this tower, so help me God kid."

"No, you won't. You forget that for 4 years you were my everything. And I know you." She started to sob. "I need you to live momma."

Suddenly I couldn't hold back the humanity. It broke through. And my heart shattered. Tears started flooding my eyes and poured out.

"Momma? Is that really the real you." The kid asked clearly noticing the emotion coming out.

"I'm sorry, I don't remember you." I fell to my knees.

"That's okay." She ran to my side. "I'll remind you until you can remember. Here's a start, I'm Christina Claudia Stilinski Mikaelson Argent. But you and dad nicknamed me Chrissy."

"Chrissy." That name sounded so familiar. Like I knew it like my own mind. But I couldn't place it. "You gave me a gift. Now I'm gonna give you one, go home. Let me take care of this, then I will come back and try to remember you, my daughter." I had to deal with something, then I would get back to her as soon as I could.

" I had to deal with something, then I would get back to her as soon as I could