Rhode Trip

Chapter 67

I didn't know where to go. At first I thought about booking a flight to London, but that seemed to dangerous considering my pregnancy state. My second thought was to go to New Orleans, but I didn't feel like explaining to Klaus or the rest of my family what had happened.

So I just kept driving. For awhile I was paying any attention to where I was going. Before I knew it, I was in a small town in Virginia, called Mystic Falls.

It seemed like a nice enough town, so I just decided to get some lunch at their grill. It was delicious, but I heard people keep calling me Elena. That's when I remembered one of my doppelgangers lived here.

I didn't want to deal with any of this. So I went to Rhode Island. It seemed like the safest beat to not run into any of my look a likes.

Stiles and Dad had been texting me since I had left Beacon Hills. I knew I should have texted them back. But I felt so betrayed. I didn't want to deal with them. And I knew they were worried, after all I am carrying Stiles's child and he deserves to know where it is. But I didn't want to text him. But some how I had my phone in my hand and I texted him I'm okay. Now leave me alone so I can cool off.

I needed time to decompress. Everytime i see his name pop up on my phone, I get angrier.

He didn't text me again that day.

I had checked myself into a hotel room. I had watched TV until 12. That's when I started getting bored. So I decided that I would get an ultrasound. I far enough along to know the gender of the baby. And I wanted to know before I poped out of me at any given moment.

The clinic there excepted walk ins. I had to wait like 30 minutes and I was in.

The doctor put some gel on and after a few seconds I knew what I was having. It was a girl.

Once I found that out I had forgotten why I was mad. But I remembered again. For all Stiles and dad knew that which could have been using my blood to place a witchy clam on our daughter. That put her in more danger and I was just to made to talk to them.