Don't be a Deadbeat

Chapter 59

Stiles Stilinski POV
When, I got home after finding out Bailey is pregnant. I couldn't even make it up the stairs to my room before I had to sit down and think.

I sat down on the couch and started thinking about what my life would be like with the baby. I wasn't ready for this kid yet. After all I was still in high school, I'm 18 years old.

My dad walked into the living room to see me staring into space. "Thanks for coming home quietly." He said irritated and sarcastic.

"Sorry, we just found Bailey and she kind of gave me a lot to think about." I told dad.

"Anything, I can help with?" Dad sat right next to me.

"Yeah, actually." I said. "How'd you react when mom told you she was pregnant?"

He looked confused at first but then pieced together. "Is Bailey pregnant?"

"Yeah." I sighed and put my head in my hands. "And I don't know what to do."

"Stiles, she's carrying your kid. If you're not a part of that kids life, you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life. And when you finally decided to be apart of it, Bailey will probably have already moved on, or she has already told the kid. So don't be a deadbeat."

"Thanks dad." I told him.

He stood up and went to the back of the couch and put his hands on my shoulders. "Now, how hard is it to wear a condom?" He squeeze my shoulders.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I said.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Bailey Argent Mikaelson
The next morning, Lydia came over. She had brought me some food and blood. "Hungry?" She asked the second I opened the door.

"Oh, god yes." I stole the blood out of her hand and ripped the blood bag open to drink.

"I meant the food, but okay." She shut the door and put the food bag on the counter.

"Thank you, Lydia." I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

"I'm just glad you're home." She said.

"Lydia, I have something to tell you." I wanted my best friend to know. I wanted a good reaction, and I knew I wouldn't get that from dad or Alli. So, Lydia was the best choice. "I'm pregnant."

She was silent at first. But then she started to smile. "That's amazing. I'm gonna be an aunt." She rapped her arms around me.

Then we ate the food she brought over and talked about how Stiles reacted. At the end we both started laughing. It was funny how he ran out of here. Lydia helped me realize that. She also helped remind me how he is a good man, and won't be a deadbeat to this kid.