Downfall of The Druid and Alphas

Chapter 33
3x12

I was driving home, when I got a call from Lydia. She didn't say anything. I heard Ms Blake talking though. I knew Lydia was at Derek's loft. So I rushed over there.

When I got there I saw Ms Blake fighting the twins in their wolf form. She snapped their combined neck.

"No!" I screamed rushing down. But it was to late they had hit the floor.

"Great to see you again Hybrid."

"I would say the same, but my mom thought me not to start a conversation with a lie."

"Oh, someone has some guts. Let's see if you have this attitude when I rip em out after I make you watch as your father dies."

"Good luck with that. My father's tougher then he looks." I smirked.

She smiled at me. "We'll see about that." She spun around and disappears.

I ran over to the twins. They looked dead it really set in. "No Aiden." I cried.

Lydia came over and put her hand on my shoulder. "I know."

I turned around and rapped my arms around her and cried on her shoulder. I just couldn't believe it. The first boy I liked since Stiles was gone.

"Bails." Lydia said in shock. "Look."

I looked and saw the twins seperated. I took both their pulses. They were alive.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Me and Lydia got the twins to Deaton. It took time but he was able to save their lives. 

And Aiden woke up. He smirked up at me. "What?" I asked not knowing why he was smirking at me.

"You cared about me."

I hit him slightly in the arm. "Of course I care. I didn't want you to die."

"You cared." He buried his face in my arm and kissed it.

Later I got a call from Allison. Everyone was safe. Jennifer was dead. And Scott was now a true Alpha. Deucalion got his eye sight back and agreed to leave us alone. The twins we're no longer Alphas and neither was Derek. Kali was dead. Everything was okay. For now.

And I had to leave to try and postpone my death for as long as possible. I told dad and Alli I went to visit Jackson in London. And that was true. But I also wanted to stay out of beacon hills so i wouldn't die. I wasn't ready.