Bugged Bodies

Chapter 63
5x14

Chris Argent POV
I had comeback to Beacon Hills because of a mission. Which I sadly needed my father for it.

We went into the sewers and he was trying to talk to me. I was ignoring him. I didn't want to talk to him. I was only with him to do this.

"So, it's crazy about the new tribrid kid in Beacon Hills." That was the one thing he said that got my attention. I knew Bailey's niece was a tribrid. So was Klaus having another child?

Before I could say anything else 2 dread doctors stepped in front of us. Gerard out a frequency generator onto the wall, which stopped them.

"Ah, the father and grandfather of Bailey Argent Mikaelson." One of the dread doctors said in a roboty voice. "And the great grandfather and grandfather of the greatest creature will ever know."

My eyes widen. So the tribrid kid wasn't Klaus's it was Bailey's. Gerard pulled me away and we seperated and started treading through the sewers looking for what we needed.

I found drain somewhere down there. So I dropped a water fire sick down in it so I could see. I found a bunch of bodies with bugs crawling all over them.

So I had no choice but to call the police. This was part of their jobs, not mine. But I couldn't just call the station. That would bring up too many questions for me. So I called Parrish. He took care of it.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

That night, after I had helped the pack, I went to the apartment. I had to see my daughter.

I opened the door and she was standing in the hallway holding a glass of water. But she dropped it the second she realized it was me.

"Dad!" She scream excited running into my arms.

"Oh, sweetheart." I said rapping mine arms around her tight. Then I pushed her back a little.

"I heard you were back." I looked at her confused. "Parrish called me, he thought you were home."

"Well, I guess we both hid something from each other." He said.

"Oh, so who told you." She opened the cleaning supplies clothest and grabbed a broom.

"Dread doctors."

"Oh, yeah, those guys suck. They knew I was pregnant before I did." She smiled at me.

I grabbed the broom from her. "Why didn't you tell me."

"I never really had a good time." She said soft.

"Good time?" I asked a little irritated. "We only talked every day. You couldn't have started one conversation with "dad I'm pregnant"?"

"I guess I thought would be better news in person. That's why I was planning on going to Mexico this weekend." She said grabbing a plane ticket off the counter and handed it to me. She was really was planning on coming to Mexico.

"Does your sister know about this?" I asked her looking up from the ticket.

"No." She placed her hand on her hip. "Allison does not know. But if you look at the ticket behind the one for Mexico..."

I looked at that ticket. It was a first class seat to London for this Friday. That was when I noticed the bags propped up on the wall.

"Oh. I guess that is news."

"Yeah." She smiled at me. I was expecting her to madder. But I guess that's not my Bailey. She just likes to get things straightened out and forget about them.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and went into her room.

I looked around the apartment and it was pretty much the same. But there was a bag on the bench with a hospital badge attached. I couldn't help but smile. That proved she was really serious about medicine.

There was also a ultrasound picture on the table. That just made the fact that I was gonna be a grandfather all the more real.

Bailey was really grown up. She wasn't the same kid I met 5 years ago. She was an actual grown up, going to college, being an intern, and having a baby.