London

Chapter 65

When I got to London, I took a cab to the hotel Alli was staying at. I didn't know what room she was in so I had to compel the receptionist to tell me what room she's in.

I got up to the room and heard the TV was on inside. I was showing a little because Im 4 and a half months along now. So, if Allison looked close enough she would know what my news was.

She answered the door almost immediately after I knocked. She just gave me a huge smile. "Bails." She rapped her arms tightly around me. But she quickly pulled away and looked down at my stomach. "Bails, is that was I think it is?"

"Well if you think it's a pregnancy bump, then yes." I laughed while saying it.

"Oh, my God. Bails that's amazing." She jumped in excitement and pulled me into the hotel room. "I'm gonna be an aunt."

I chuckled. "Yes, you are."

"Are you hungry?" She asked.

"Yeah, actually."

"Oh, I know the best place." She went into the bathroom. "Oh, I forgot. Is it okay if Jackson and Aiden come?"

"Of course." I smiled. Ethan and Jackson had been dating since before I came back. I think they got together pretty fast after Ethan moved to London.

Allison had also not brought up Ethan that much to me. I think she thinks I'll snap when I see him because of Aiden. And it's hard seeing someone who looks like the dead man I loved. But if Aiden was alive and I had died, he might have ran into one of my doppelgangers. I don't know how he would have reacted to them. But I know Aiden loves Ethan. And he wouldn't want me to resent Ethan because he wears Aiden's face.

So we all went to lunch at this adorable little Italian place with amazing food. Jackson and Ethan were really happy when I told them I was pregnant.

Jackson even thought of names for the baby. Jackie for a girl. Jackson for a boy. I had to remind him who the father of this child was for him to stop insisting.