Master Plan

Chapter 23
2x12

When I got a free moment I snuck down to the basement. I saw Erica and Boyd so scared and Stiles he was trying to help them but couldn't.

"Bails." He ran over to me and rapped his arms around me.

I took the tap of their mouths. "It's okay, I'm gonna help you."

"Really Bailey." A mystery voice said from the stairs. "You never struck me as a traitor." It was Gerard.

"Yeah, well you never struck me as a manipulative grandpa, who has nothing better to do but ruin his granddaughters."

He throw a vase at me. A piece of it got stuck in my cheek. I took it out and let it heal. He looked at me wide eyed.

I ripped the tied of Boyd and Erica. "Get them out of here." I ordered Stiles.

"What about you?"

"I can handle myself. Go!"

He grabbed Boyd with one arm and Erica with the other.

Me and Gerard started throwing punchs. He got me in the eye and the stomach a few times. I got him in the face twice, and the stomach once.

"All this for a boy who doesn't love you the way you deserve." He spat out a mouth full of blood.

"He loves me. He does. You don't. And I don't think you ever did." I said running up the stairs and locking him in the basement. He banged on the door, but no one was around to hear him.

I knew that wouldn't last long, but it would give me some time to get people to stop him. I got Alli and my dad out of there.

Alli wasn't going willingly. So I had to use sleep powder on her. She would be out like a light for a few hours with the amount I used.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

That night, once we were out of there and we found a safe place for Allison until all this was over, I went to see Stiles.

His dad let me in. "What happened to you're eye?"

"Um, fight. It's nothing, Mr Stilinski."

"Uh, I like you. You call me Mr." He smiled.

I smiled back. "Is Stiles home?"

"Yeah, i think he'd be happy to see you."

I went up to his room and knocked on the door. "Go away, dad." He said from the other side.

I knocked again. After a few seconds the door flung open.

He noticed my incoming black eye. I figured out that my vampire abilities won't heal that. "Did Gerard do that?" He rubbed his thumb over it.

"Yeah, but it's fine. He's locked in the basement for now." I walked into his room and took a seat on his bed. "I also had to knock Alli out."

"I'm sorry." He sat next to me and took my hand.

"How are Boyd and Erica?" I asked.

He got up and turned around. "Fine, I got them out."

I stood up. "What's wrong?"

"I just don't want to look at your eye. Because it just reminds me how you got it."

"Stiles, I would do anything for the people I love. That is you, Boyd, Alli, Scott, Lydia, dad."

"See that's exactly my problem. You don't care about your own safety. You would be completely fine being a sacrifice. But you know how I'd feel, I'd be devastated."

I just looked at him. Then I rapped my arms around him. "I know." I knew that Gerard was wrong. Stiles did love me. Maybe he would always love Lydia, but I was completely fine with that.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

We were laying in bed when we heard a knock on the door. "Come in." Stiles said not taking his eyes off me.

When the door opened, Lydia came in. She saw us and smiled. "Sorry, did I interrupt something?"

"No." I said, sitting up. "You're fine."

As soon as she took a seat next to me, Stiles phone started ringing. He answered it and told us what Scott, who was on the other end, needed.

He needed Lydia for a connection to Jackson. It can help keep his human side in control.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Lydia, Stiles, and Me showed up just in time. We busted into the warehouse and Lydia did her part. She saved Jackson. He died and came back as a normal werewolf. But he still had a tail and the venom. He just didn't turn into the giant lizard thing.

Before that Gerard made Derek turn him into a werewolf. He had been dying and this was his plan to avoid that. But the bit went wrong because Scott changed his pills.

Then to end off the night, Allison woke up. Me and Dad explained to her what happened and she is now fine without vengeance. She understands that Gerard was just manipulating us.