74

EMERY WOKE UP to the feeling of someone's fingers trailing down the side of her face and lower until they stopped just above her collarbone where her necklace was resting.

"How do you feel?" The familiar voice questioned upon sensing that she had woken up.

She opened her eyes to look at him then glanced at the clock. It hadn't even been over an hour since what happened at the school. "Alive," she darted her gaze back to him, "is everyone okay?"

"They're fine." He reassured, pursing his lips when he remembered how she looked earlier. "Are you alright?"

"I am," she brushed off his concern, already feeling better.

He didn't bother pointing out his worry again. Instead, he said, "I have packed your things," he kept his eyes on her face, "Italy's amazing during this time of the month."

"We're leaving, like, for real?" He realised just then that the smile that appeared on her face was worth more than anything to him. "Just the two of us?" He slowly nodded his head, a grin breaking into his own face when she leaned forward and suddenly wrapped her arms around him.

"Thank you," she mumbled when he hugged her back, pulling her body as close to his as possible until she was practically straddling him.

"I'll do everything for you," he kissed her head, having never meant anything more, "literally everything."

She went silent for a while, the two just sat there in each other's embrace, enjoying each other's presence. Emery had never felt more content in her life,  neither had Klaus.

The hybrid took a deep breath, his fingers that were playing with her hair suddenly pausing their action. A surge of emotions overwhelmed him. With trembling hands, he gently pulled her head away from his chest, wanting to see her radiant face. With tender care, he cradled her delicate face in his palms and gazed at her with eyes filled with unwavering affection.

In that moment, time seemed to stand still as they stared at each other. His voice, barely above a whisper, quivered with vulnerability as he let the words out. "I love you."

He had been meaning to tell her for a while, he just couldn't afford to say it. Being in love with someone meant being vulnerable with that person. He felt like he could be that with her. With Emery, he was willing to do it all.

The witch's breath got caught up in the back of her throat. She undoubtedly reciprocated his feelings but she had never thought he'd ever feel the same for her.

She couldn't stop the tears that started to form in her eyes. "You do?"

"I do," he muttered, "I am so in love with you, little witch. The mere thought of you leaving me makes me want to wreck havoc on this entire world."

With her eyes shimmering with tears of joy, she reciprocated his confession, baring her soul in return. "I love you too," her voice, filled with sincerity and tenderness, echoed his sentiments, "I love you so much."

Unable to contain their overwhelming emotions any longer, their lips gently and slowly met in a blissful kiss. It was a kiss that conveyed all the unspoken words, a moment where their souls touched, and their love ignited like a raging fire. Each caress of their lips was filled with years of longing, hope, and passion.

Time ceased to exist as they melted into each other's embrace, cherishing the beautiful chaos that love had brought into their lives. Their bodies entwined, their hearts racing, the world around them faded away, leaving behind only the warmth of their love and the promise of a forever together.

"I love you," Klaus said against her lips, his fingers tangled in her hair, "always and forever."

She smiled against his lips, deepening the kiss as her tongue met his. He groaned when she placed her hands on his chest and pushed him backwards so he fell further on the bed. She straddled him, their kiss getting more and more heated with every passing second.

His hands went to settle on her hips as she continued to have her way with him. She kissed down his neck, sucking and nibbling on his skin, much like he would've done to her had they been in different positions.

He didn't let her go any further as he tore off her shirt and flipped them over so he was on top. She frowned at his lack of patience but could say nothing when he crashed his lips down on hers.

"As much as I loved where this was going," he pulled back and removed his own shirt, "I can't wait any longer." He lowered his mouth to her neck and sucked harshly on her skin, "I have to be inside you now."

Emery closed her eyes and let out a soft moan when she felt his hand dip inside her pants. He ran his fingers through her folds, smirking against her neck. "I love how you're always ready for me," with that, he went to take her pants off along with her underwear before taking off his own as well.

Then he parted her legs and placed a kiss on the inside of her thighs before he climbed on top of her again. She kissed him as he guided himself into her. "Ready?" He paused at her entrance, looking at her and she nodded in response.

"I love you," he suddenly snapped his hips forward so he was all the way in making her moan at the roughness of the action. "God, Emery, I love you so much."

She could barely get any words out as he continued to thrust, holding on to her body tightly. "I love you," she managed to say in between her pants, her legs wrapping themselves around his waist.

He placed his lips on hers, kissing her as they both moved their hips in sync, neither of them in a hurry for this to end.

⎯⎯ ✧˖*°☽࿐

Ik that was kind rushed but let's not mind that. Next chapter's gonna be heartbreaking so I felt like I had to write this part. For maybe, one last time 😨