Description

THIS IS NOT MY STORY I FOUND THIS FROM A CHINESE WEBNOVEL WEBSITE.
I TRANSFERE HERE AND WANTED READ HERE AGAIN AND AGAIN SO I DON'T NEED TO GO BACK TO THAT WEBSITE
I ONLY WANTED TO POST THIS OFFLINE.
AND I AM NOT THE ONE THAT TRANSLATED THIS ON MTL.
PLUS I NEED TO COME UP WITH THE TITLE OF EACH CHAPTERS.

Shen Ning turned into a mermaid locked in a cage and put it on the auction floor to bid. Shen Ning rubbed his eyes, shit, what's going on?! So when he was sent to the hotel, Shen Ning took the opportunity to slip away and followed the pleasant smell to the next door. Next door was a man in a military uniform, with scarlet eyes and a deep imposing manner, but his eyes were like Polaris. ...It looks good. Shen Ning became a big scumbag and ran away after spending the night, and fled to a small messy puddle by himself. The water quality here is poor, and there are not many fish. Shen Ning saw his growing appetite and decided to go to Polaris and let him take full responsibility. * Imperial Marshal Li Jingfeng returned triumphantly from the spaceship, but was stopped by a trembling little poor man. "That... would you like me to be your little mermaid?" Afraid that he would refuse, the boy handed him a shiny scale, "I'm easy to raise!" Li Jingfeng paused. He felt the imprint of his spiritual power on the young man. The young man tried his best to sell himself: "Just a small pool is enough!" Li Jingfeng's eyes slowly moved to the young man's stomach, and his smoky gray eyes, which were always calm in the ancient well, showed a little fluctuation. Shen Ning thought that the other party didn't want it, so she pursed her lips and almost shed precious tears that condensed into pearls: "A bathtub... is also fine!" Li Jingfeng grabbed the boy's waist. He hugged the little pitiful into his arms: "Yes." He lowered his voice: "The premise is... this bracelet, you have to wear it." * If the emperor's mental power is used too much, he will fall into a temper tantrum, and finally to death. And the mermaid's singing can heal him. The Marshal of the Empire is vicious and vicious, with bloody methods, cold-hearted, and violent mental power. He will attack the little mermaid. No mermaid is willing to appease his mental power and sing for him. Everyone thought that the little mermaid would have a miserable life with the marshal. As a result, someone ran into them on the street. Shen Ning opened his arms towards Li Jingfeng: "Hug." Li Jingfeng hugged the little mermaid. The little mermaid hugged his neck coquettishly, a little domineering: "Coax me." The marshal was as gentle as water, stroking the little mermaid's hair: "Okay." Shen Ning pointed to the shelf: "I want to buy this." "Order now " Seeing the skewers at the roadside stall: "I want to eat barbecue." "The outside is not clean, I will make it for you at home." "I want it now!" "Immediately." Later, someone saw it on the grassland at the top of the mountain. , the little mermaid, under the North Star, sang for the marshal holding her. I face the sea, and travel through the stars and time, just to meet you.