Chapter 28 Jiang Huai

Seeing that the fish were particularly interested in the food, Shen Ning took out the food that Li Jingfeng had prepared for him from his schoolbag.

He brought small cakes for the fish. I heard that the fish here can only eat nutrition bars, which is too pitiful. The small cakes are delicious. It should be okay to eat a little quietly.

The mermaids are omnivores, and the staff at the base only gave them nutrition bars. First, they are well-raised. Second, they don't know enough. Third, pure food is so rare that the base can't afford it. As a result, the little mermaids have never eaten other natural foods. When I ate the small cake, my eyes were straight.

What a delicacy this is!!!

Yusheng is happy!

The little mermaids flicked their tails and licked off the cake crumbs.

"!!! Woohoo, my God, I'm going to marry someone who runs a restaurant!" A little mermaid with a golden tail exclaimed.

Er, a little savvy, but not much.

"Ningning, will there be a restaurant when they match?" Youyu asked.

"Uh...this..." Shen Ning couldn't bear to break Xiao Jin's beautiful fantasy, "Probably if the other party may be rich and powerful..."

Seeing that Xiao Jin is so interested in opening a restaurant, he wants to "marry" him, the one with the purple tail The mermaid flicked her tail unhappily.

"His name is Xiao Jin." The purple tail fish pointed to a goldtail fish beside him.

Shen Ning nodded politely: "Hello, Xiaojin."

"What about you?"

"I, my name is Ziling," Ziwei said shyly.

"What a nice name!"

"Well, I've seen a TV series about human beings, and there was a little mermaid called that." "

Humans also have TV series!"

"Yes! I also know that human beings have more than just TV series. , as well as movies, books, novels..."

Seems like a fish that loves to learn.

"Oh my God, can we read it?"

"As long as we learn human language and writing, we can read it!"

Shen Ning looked at Zi Ling and blinked, feeling that Zi Ling is a cultured and motivated fish!

At this moment, a teacher from the base came over with a list.

"Ahem."

"No. 1103, No. 1113, No. 1117... No. 1121..." The teacher at the base read the numbers of the little mermaids, and after reading them all, he said, "It's time for you to go to class." The fish swam

to On the shore, he was carried by the base personnel to the classroom.

The room where the fish have classes is quite large, with tables, and behind each table, there is a small water wheel, which is the class chair for the fish.

The fish sat quietly on the chairs, their tails were soaking in the small water tank. Shen Ning looked left and right. I have to say that the class of a group of mermaids is pleasing to the eye.

It's all teenage boys... no, mermaids.

Xiao Jin is shining with golden light, even her eyes are shining, while Zi Ling has a mysterious and dreamy color, both of them are rare beauties.