Chapter 93 The cubs is in the bedroom

"Li, Li Maomao." Shen Ning grunted with a bald mouth.

He wanted to say "thief" casually, but after thinking about how miserable the other party was, it would be a bit disrespectful to say so. Fortunately, he had quick eyesight and quick hands, and his tone quickly turned a corner.

Got a new brain today!

Shen Ning touched his non-existent conscience and smiled.

Li Le's brain was eaten by zombies, and he said blankly: "Mao... Maomao?"

Shen Ning nodded calmly: "You heard it wrong, it's a cat."

It's a cat!

Sure enough, Li Le's brains were gnawed away by the zombies, and he still had some brains, but not much, and nodded in a daze: "Yes, I'm a big cat." The brain

tiger howled.

His legs were a little unsteady, and he walked out of the zombie's pace, as if he had drunk some fake wine.

Li Jingfeng: "..."

Shen Ning: "..."

Zhang Qian: "..."

Under the speechless eyes of the three, Li Le walked to the firelight and sat down, looking at the red bottom of the pot, barking Ya: "Wo, can I eat it?"

Shen Ningxin said that your brain was really knocked out by a small stone!

"Of course." Shen Ning nodded, showing mercy, and decided to let Li Le eat some delicious food to nourish his brain.

Maybe a new brain can grow, what if?

Now that they are here, Li Jingfeng is not too harsh on his subordinates when it comes to eating, so he invites Zhang Qian to eat together.

Zhang Qian sat down obediently at the side, Shen Ning leaned on his chin to observe the two, and sure enough, the silver gradient is better than the orange cat!

The legendary big orange is very heavy!

By the way, Li Le is really a magical existence, how could he have the qualities of a cat and a dog at the same time! These two completely different features shone brightly on Li Le, like a combination of pickled cucumber and shredded radish cold dish.

Li Le rubbed the spot where he was bleeding, there was bleeding, but not much, Li Jingfeng actually held back, but after all, the two were hiding just now, Li Jingfeng couldn't figure out the details of each other, maybe it was Li Le, but, What if? So how much was confiscated. Li Le's sanity gradually returned, and the family of "four" began to shabu-shabu together. On such a deserted star, they can still have delicious food like camping shabu-shabu, and they all feel very satisfied. Li Le hadn't eaten for several days, so he ate very voraciously. Zhang Qian knocked on his chopsticks: "Slow down, slow down." I'm afraid he'll choke! With Li Le as the pistachio, the atmosphere at the scene was different. Shen Ning looked up happily and saw Li Jingfeng under the moonlight. The big meal ticket under the moonlight is so beautiful, with a sharp and smooth jaw line, thin and slender lips, and a pair of deep eyes like cold stars in the sky. At this moment, those star-like eyes were reflecting herself, and Shen Ning could see a little smile from them. is happy. I am also very happy. So Shen Ning smiled at Li Jingfeng, and was fed a thin slice of rabbit meat by Li Jingfeng. "Hmm." Good times! After this supper, everyone packed up and prepared to go to bed. Fortunately, there are enough rooms separated from the dilapidated room, Li Jingfeng and Shen Ning share one room, and Li Le and Zhang Qian share one room without disturbing each other. Li Jingfeng entered the room with his arms around Shen Ning's waist. He had already tidied up the room. He used the porthole of the spaceship as a window. The seats were dismantled and rearranged to make a bed. I used my own clothes to pad it, and it was still clean.