Chapter 63 The egg is very Healthy

Shen Ning happily rolled around on the bed, unscrupulously absorbing the spiritual power of the person who was hugging her.

    Shen Ning had a dream, dreaming that he was eating big chicken drumsticks again, this time it was a white, fat and beautiful snow chicken, with the taste of glaciers and snowfields.

    Oh, the feeling of home.

    Woohoo.

    This is a gift of nature.

    The fish was so moved that his mouth watered.

    However, after absorbing and absorbing, why is it gone...

    When Shen Ning had almost absorbed it, the spiritual sea bottomed out, and Shen Ning began to be half asleep and half awake.

    He began to realize... he seemed to have absorbed the spirit of the big meal ticket.

    No... no, the big meal ticket has just experienced a fierce battle, and the spiritual sea of ​​the big meal ticket has not much mental power, and it is still disordered...

    Shen Ning opened his eyes weakly and hard, and saw himself lying on the bed. In Li Jingfeng's arms, he blushed, and asked softly, "Is there... a beast core?" He

    could no longer absorb Li Jingfeng's mental power, and if he continued like this, he would not be overdrawn, and Li Jingfeng would be overdrawn.

    The depletion of the spiritual sea is a very serious problem, and it may be hopeless if the depletion is deeper.

    And I can absorb the contaminated animal nucleus! !

    When the imperial people absorb the beast core, the spiritual sea will be disordered, but the little mermaid is different. The pure spiritual power of the mermaid has its own purification power, and the mermaid is not afraid of these things.

    This is why merfolk can eat contaminated food.

    It is also the root of the mermaid's spiritual power to heal itself.

    Shen Ning saw that Li Jingfeng's face was also very pale, because of blood loss, his resolute face was covered with a faint whiteness, which made Li Jingfeng a little more beautiful like fireworks in the world. Li Jingfeng's appearance was originally very good-looking, but everyone Ignored him because of his aura, and never dared to look directly at him.

    Shen Ning is probably the only one who can see Li Jingfeng's face.

    Li Jingfeng looked at the little mermaid who was staring blankly at him, grabbed Xiaoyu's hand, and let Xiaoyu look at him enough.

    He has always felt that this appearance is useless, but affects his performance in the army, but Ning Ning is an exception. He is willing to let Ning Ning admire his face, and is willing to rely on this to attract Ning Ning. Still somewhat useful.

    Looking at it, Shen Ning smirked, hehe, what a handsome guy.

    Shen Ning stretched out his small hand, touched Li Jingfeng's side face, and reminded in a low voice: "The beast core..." He

    could no longer absorb the mental power of the big meal ticket.

    But my spiritual sea now seems to be a bottomless pit, always wanting energy.

    Shen Ning doesn't like the mental power of other people.

    But the mental power of the big meal ticket is obviously not enough.