Chapter 39 Make a delicious food

Li Jingfeng can understand part of the mermaid language now: "..."

    Do you want to open a star beast restaurant?

    The only beasts he had killed were mutant star beasts.

    Li Jingfeng was also very happy to see Ningning getting along with the mermaids so happily and happily.

    He hooked the corners of his lips, these little mermaids actually thought they were running a restaurant, Li Jingfeng not only didn't feel angry at all, but found it a little funny.

    His Ning Ning must be very popular because of this!

    Bring more snacks for Ning Ning tomorrow!

    In this way, Ning Ning can also invite her friends~

    "Ah." Shen Ning was lying on the sun lounger, drinking the calcium milk made by the chef, when he saw Li Jingfeng coming in, he opened his arms towards Li Jingfeng.

    The big meal ticket is here!

    hey-hey.

    However, it seems that the big meal ticket heard with his own ears that he is running a restaurant~

    er, I can't hide it.

    Shen Ning quietly looked at Li Jingfeng's expression, and found that Li Jingfeng was not unhappy, OK! Clearance~

    Actually, it wasn't that Shen Ning didn't explain, but that Shen Ning was afraid that the identity of the big meal ticket would scare the fish.

    After all, before, Li Jingfeng's "bad name" was popular among the whole fish school.

    However, opening a restaurant gave Shen Ning inspiration.

    Can I open a restaurant to make money?

    Hearing that in order to buy himself a big meal ticket, he gave the base 500 million star coins, Shen Ning was going to die of heartache.

    How much delicious food can this buy?

    Just a small dried fish is enough to feed the fish for five hundred years.

    Yu wants to make money by himself and recover a little loss!

    The end of the world is making money, making money!

    However, the fish cannot be opened in reality, so you can try it in "Xi Soil"?

    Li Jingfeng hugged Ning Ning, Shen Ning said hello to the other fish, and followed Li Jingfeng to his private spaceship.

    Li Le followed in and sat beside Shen Ning on one left and one on the right.

    "Ning Ning, are you guys competing?" Li Le asked curiously.

    He has seen it several times! So many fish are swimming in the water! There is no other reason for people to be dazzled. The little mermaids are so beautiful~

    Mermaids are a beautiful race, and they are more fit when swimming in the water. The beauty of this combination of strength and beauty makes people dizzy.

    "Yes." Shen Ning nodded seriously.

    It was initiated by fish!

    "Why don't you swim with them!" Li Le asked curiously.

    "The fish is the referee!" Shen Ning proudly showed Li Le with a small whistle.

    "Wow, Ning Ning is so powerful!"