Chapter 107 "my child."

Mermaid's spiritual sea is strong and tolerant, so their spiritual power can be healed through singing.

    However, the mermaid's spiritual power can also be so strong that weaving illusions that look like real ones!

    Robots also have cores, and under the cover of this kind of spiritual power, the core will also affect the visual parts.

    Shen Ning held Li Jingfeng's hand, while imparting gentle and healing spiritual power to Li Jingfeng, while weaving a scene in the corridor where there was no one and the years were quiet.

    The signal lights on the heads of the sporadic robots in front of them froze.

    Well.

    Was there someone else here just now?

    what happened.

    Shen Ning couldn't help laughing, they have a little IQ, but not much.

    OK! It was the first time I used the phantom skill, and it was a big success!

    The robots could no longer see them, Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng held hands and quickly walked through the passage.

    They have no time to waste here.

    Does anyone know when the protection program for this base will start? Is there an option to self-destruct?

    In many confidential areas, if an enemy invasion is detected and there is no ability to protect themselves, they will start self-destructing. It is better to destroy the jade than to destroy it. It is better to destroy all the information than to let the enemy know.

    And the important information they want is obviously impossible to be in the channel at the beginning.

    The two walked in the dark. Fortunately, there was dim light here, and the backup battery was not completely exhausted.

    Suddenly, there was a deep hole on the ground in front of him, which was a crack formed at an unknown time. Li Jingfeng strode across it, then turned around, held Shen Ning's waist, and hugged Shen Ning over.

    Shen Ning only felt a pair of hot big hands sticking to his soft waist, a little itchy and hot, causing the fish's ears to turn red!

    Then, he flew his feet into the air and was carried by Li Jingfeng.

    Shen Ning raised his head, only to see that Li Jingfeng's facial features were sharp and sharp in the dim light, his eyes were narrow and long, and the red eyes were stained with a touch of tenderness.

    His expression was very indifferent, but Shen Ning looked a little spoiled.

    "Let's go." Shen Ning was almost drowned, but he came back to his senses and remembered the business, now is not the time for this or that!

    Li Jingfeng smiled lightly, his voice fell into the empty hall.

    Hmph, I hate it, this guy who even laughs so attractively!

    The redness at the tips of Shen Ning's ears could not fade away.

    He turned around, only to find that the two had entered a hall.

    The hall is very empty, with corridors on both sides, and there are many rooms in the corridors.

    "Let's look for them one by one," Shen Ning said.

    "Okay." Li Jingfeng nodded.

    Together, the two pushed open the door of a room.

    The room was pitch black, and Li Jingfeng turned on the military flashlight to illuminate it, and saw a white table in the room with an experimental console next to it.