Chapter 113 Li Jingfeng's real identity.

Li Jingfeng turned over and held Shen Ning in his arms through the quilt.

    "Yeah." Shen Ning nodded, nestled in Li Jingfeng's arms, being hugged by the big meal ticket like this, Yu felt very at ease!

    Li Jingfeng's embrace was very warm, with his faint body temperature and the breath of glaciers and snowfields.

    Shen Ning stretched out his finger and gently held the big meal ticket. In the past, fish were attracted by this kind of breath... I don't know

    why, recently I always think of the past, thinking that I was attracted by the breath of the big meal ticket Looking at the matter of entering his room in the hotel, Shen Ning couldn't help but smile sweetly.

    "What are you thinking about?"

    "Thinking... Destiny is so unpredictable!" Shen Ning sighed.

    "Huh?" Li Jingfeng's ending sound was slightly drawn out.

    "Guess what I'm thinking about?"

    "The first time we met?"

    Shen Ning blushed, "Which day are you referring to?"

    Li Jingfeng leaned closer to his ear: "The day I was hungover One day."

    Shen Ning felt his whole body was burning hot.

    He knew that the "hangover" in Li Jingfeng's mouth was referring to mania, not really drinking.

    On that day, Li Jingfeng's mania was so severe that he almost lost his mind. He was indeed so hungover that he almost lost consciousness...ah, that day was not so much about

    doing tasks, or about estrus...

    it was more like drinking...

    stop.

    Fish can't be cranky fish!

    But the body of the fish is so hot, it’s not just that the cheeks are hot, the fish is about to become a braised fish.

    Hate.

    It's all because of the male silver who is holding her!

    So Shen Ning stretched out his calf and kicked Li Jingfeng's thigh.

    Li Jingfeng let out a muffled hum softly, not so much a muffled hum, but a slightly short and continuous breath.

    Shen Ning's body tensed up, knowing that if the disturbance continued, something would happen, so he obediently did not move.

    Li Jingfeng smiled, took him into his arms, hugged Xiaoyu tightly and fell asleep.

    "Go to sleep."

    I have to go to the palace tomorrow.

    "Well, good!"

    Early the next morning, Yu didn't sleep late, but got up early and changed into a beautiful court dress. The beautiful fish tail was soaked in the water tank of the small water tanker. He and Zhang Qian, as well as the ground staff of the Marshal's Mansion and two escorts went to the palace.

    The guards were on standby outside the gate of the palace, while Li Le and Zhang Qian accompanied Li Jingfeng as personal servants.

    Li Le and Zhang Qian got out of the car, followed behind Li Jingfeng and Xiao Yu, step by step, protecting them with a straight posture, very different from the usual state, quite similar to that.

    This time, Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng did not leave separately, but came to the main hall of the palace hand in hand.

    Shen Ning sat on the small water cart, held by Li Jingfeng, looked at Li Le and Zhang Qian beside him, and smiled slightly.