Chapter 95 Precious video of mermaid taming humans in the early days!

The little hamster closed his eyes, and fell straight on the table, not even shaking.

    Shen Ning heard the movement, turned around, and found the little hamster peacefully on the table, looking at the little hamster's upright appearance, Shen Ning suddenly thought of the little hamster's vow to himself - I won't shake the legs when I see a dragon !

    Shen Ning rubbed his chin. It turned out that such legs would not shake...

    Shen Ning thought that Li Jingfeng's aura was too strong, so the little hamster was stressed, so Shen Ning hugged the little hamster into his arms , Gently stretched out his fingers to stroke it, giving it a little mental strength.

    The mermaid's spiritual power can not only appease the imperial people, but it can also do more with less for small creatures like hamsters.

    Shen Ning licked Shushu, and almost sang to it.

    So the little hamster woke up under Shen Ning's comfort. Seeing the little mermaid's hand touching him, the little hamster almost scored twice. Shushu, I was masturbated by the little mermaid, so happy...

    Happiness Bubbles! Gulu Gulu~

    Shen Ning was also very happy to see that the little hamster was healed, so he continued talking to Li Jingfeng about the topic just now.

    "By the way, we're going back soon. I don't know what happened to Teacher Xia Rong and the others? They must be in a hurry." "Don't worry,

    Li Le said that Xia Rong has been transferred to a safe place. In the warship, you can see it when you go back."

    "Well, then, please ask Teacher Xia Rong to take care of the little hamster." Shen Ning thought for a while, he and Li Jingfeng must have a lot of things to do when they go back this time, and they may not have time , "It's just right, let the little hamster play with the tiger skin."

    "Okay." Li Jingfeng agreed happily, "Then let's go back and tell the teacher."

    "Yeah!" Shen Ning was very happy, "Although the tiger skin It's a cat, but it has a good temper, and it's sure to be able to play with the little hamster!"

    Shen Ning has never seen such a well-behaved cat! Obediently give pets, hugs, take the initiative to relatives, and even take the initiative to take a bath!

    Good temper!

    Little hamster: Thank you for the invitation, I feel that if the mouse and the tiger skin are together, it will become a mouse skin.

    She has a good temper, but it's only because her partner is a little mermaid, right? quq

    Which little animal doesn't like little mermaids?

    Li Jingfeng stroked Shen Ning's long blond hair, and said softly, "Okay, then my name is Li Lelai, and today you and Li Le will find a way to pick more."

    Li Jingfeng pointed to the fruit.

    "En!" Shen Ning hurriedly nodded, and waved at him, "Hurry up!"

    Hei Yao is still waiting for you to fix it~ Li Jingfeng

    smiled, curled his lips, nodded his head, turned and left.

    Shen Ning is very happy, he can go back soon, he is waiting for Li Le by the door, Li Le will come soon, today Li Le is carrying a self-made tool like a plow, and excitedly said to Shen Ning: "Ning Ning Ning Ning, let's go pick the fruit!"

    "Sure!!" Shen Ning also wanted to hurry up.

    This fruit is so sweet, bring it back to Teacher Xia Rong to eat! !