Chapter 13 "If Ning Ning doesn't want to go, we won't go."

The reaction of the little mermaid made Li Le dumbfounded.

One second he said that he didn't like to cry, but the next second he was going to make these fresh live shellfish into oysters.

However, Ning Ning is really a snack~

Li Jingfeng was also overwhelmed by Ning Ning's reaction, and he came to Shen Ning with a soft heart.

Shen Ning looked at Li Jingfeng in the water tank with red eyes, thinking that Li Jingfeng would say to himself "don't cry, be strong", "male fish can't cry casually" and other military training words, but unexpectedly, Li Jingfeng stretched out his hand into the water .

Shen Ning was completely submerged in the water, and was a little dazed when he saw the outstretched hands.

What are you doing?

But hand of big glacier looks good.

The joints are distinct and slender, very powerful, and there are some cocoons formed by holding guns.

The little mermaid stretched out her little hand innocently, and put her palm in Li Jingfeng's.

With a little effort, Li Jingfeng lifted the fish submerged in the water up.

Fishing, fishing?

Shen Ning floated up with Li Jingfeng's strength and blinked innocently.

Hey, the fish is not lazy.

Not intentionally closed when the owner comes.

It's just that the shell bites the fish too painful.

Unexpectedly, Li Jingfeng took Shen Ning's hand, approached him, gently rubbed it for Shen Ning, looked at the reddened area, and asked softly: "Does it hurt?" Does it hurt...

?

Shen Ning was a little dazed.

Then his face turned slightly red.

Yu's heart was pounding, and he felt a little shy as Li Jingfeng held him by his fingertips.

Fortunately, the color on the face was not very obvious, but a blush appeared behind the ears. Fortunately, the scales were translucent and light pink, so it was not particularly obvious.

Li Jingfeng felt a little distressed when he looked at the little fish's hands. He raised the little fish so delicately that those nasty shells actually bit the fish.

Looking at the corners of Shen Ning's red eyes, it seemed that he had cried. Li Jingfeng remembered the mermaid introduction that he had read. It said that the pain of mermaids is quite different from that of humans. , which is why many mermaids have a great temper.

Li Jingfeng felt even more distressed.

The fish on the tip of the heart is reluctant to get hurt a little bit.

With a slightly sullen face, Li Jingfeng asked the robot to get the ointment, and after taking it, put the medicine on the mermaid.

Shen Ning watched his fingertips being rubbed by Li Jingfeng's medicated fingers, and felt that the touched place felt a little itchy.

Uh...so crispy...so itchy, my heart couldn't help beating like an electric shock, but this feeling was surprisingly comfortable, I didn't want to pull my hand back.

Li Jingfeng gave Shen Ning medicine to promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis, and squeezed Xiaoyu's hand to rub Xiaoyu's fingertips.

Hmm... In fact, the big glacier overreacted. I was just bitten by a shellfish, and it didn't break at all. There was nothing else but pain, and it didn't need to be so serious with medicine.