Chapter 71

"Actually, Marshal deliberately let the little fish eat it."

    "Your uncle dotes on his father!"

    Shen Ning was so happy that he completely ignored the barrage and forgot that he was live broadcasting.

    He also asked the robot to bring over a bottle of milk, strawberry flavored.

    Strawberry milk with strawberry shortcake, hehehehehe.

    It smells so good!

    Although the energy explodes, the happy dopamine also explodes!

    "Wow, I want to eat Ningning's delicious food too." "

    Purity food is becoming popular now, and it's sold at the tree nest. If you want to eat it, you can spend it as a luxury." "

    I feel that Ningning's food is so sweet. , The little fish is almost marinated, my wife is strawberry milk flavored." "

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this want to steal my strawberry milk wife."

    Li Jingfeng: !

    He has seen the talk of stealing his wife twice.

    Hehe, the little fish is his, and no one is allowed to abduct it, even jokingly.

    He wants these people to know how powerful a marshal is.

    So, Li Jingfeng took out his smart terminal and looked for the barrage—report, one-stop.

    Li Jingfeng's operation was too fast, and his terminal screen flashed past, and no one could see clearly.

    But his id was exposed in the live broadcast room! !

    "A trumpet: That... what... I feel that the ID of the Marshal seems to be reporting my ID. [狗頭]" "

    So the Marshal was just reporting the barrage of stealing his wife, why is it so funny and good Knock."

    "It turns out that the marshal has nothing to do with the barrage, he can only report clumsily." "

    Hahahaha, sister Kuchazifei is too high and the marshal personally sanctioned it."

    "Rely on the marshal to secretly poke and protect his wife! This is a different kind of oath of sovereignty, it's here."

    At this moment, Shen Ning said "ah", the live broadcast screen spun, and Li Jingfeng made a low voice, The voice was gentle enough to drip water: "Do you want more?"

    "Uh... um... ok... I want it... woo..."

    After that, the screen was stabbed a few more times, and it disappeared.

    Seeing the closed live broadcast room, everyone went crazy.

    "??? Is there something that my honored VIP can't see!"

    "What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? [狗頭]"

    "The last few calls from Xiaoyu hit my heart, wife."

    "I'm going to charge money now, and I'll give you three seconds to open the live broadcast room, right now, right now." "

    They're all my own people, there's nothing that can't be broadcast."

    Although the live broadcast was interrupted, Fengnian had Yu Chaohua Everyone started to celebrate the new year, but they didn't expect that they would start the second new year just after the new year. Chaohua began to go crazy. According to the last voice of the live broadcast, everyone used their imagination that ordinary people could not reach, and bravely climbed the peak of human association.