Chapter 31 Is there a small mermaid egg in Ning Ning's stomach?

"Soon, Boss." Li Le checked the itinerary, "The last time I said I would come back last month, but the scientific research station was temporarily busy, so Dr. Shen made an appointment for next week." "Got it." Li Jingfeng hugged

    Xiaoyu Ning Ning's hands trembled slightly. Is there a small mermaid egg in Ning Ning's stomach?

    Ah...not obvious at all.

    But it does exist.

    When Li Jingfeng asked Li Le to urge the base to get the medical examination results as soon as possible, it was because of this concern.

    She was afraid that Ningning was pregnant but she didn't know it.

    Now, an illusory worry turned out to be real!

    Li Jingfeng's heart was full of joy, joy, nervousness, worry, and pity.

    Ning Ning sleeps very peacefully and deeply. Could it be that Ning Ning eats too much recently and is lethargic because she is pregnant with a baby?

    Li Jingfeng put the little fish back on the shell bed. It was cold, so he covered the little fish with his own quilt.

    "Boss! Congratulations!!" Li Le was the second happiest, his boss had a little boss, that's great, I used to worry that the boss would not die alone, quq thought it was the one who gave birth to the

    boss Ning Ning, Li Le was even happier.

    The two studied for a while how to take care of the little fish with eggs. It was too late, it was already four o'clock in the morning, and after a whole night of tossing, both of them were a little hungry, so Li Jingfeng sent someone to get nutrition.

    But the servant said that today's nutritional supplements are used up, and there are only pure vegetables in the kitchen.

    Li Jingfeng thought for a while: "Then... let's make a pure dish."

    For supper, he and Li Le share.

    But soon, the two noticed the cabbage rice on the table next to them.

    This is……?

    Li Jingfeng was a little surprised, did Ningning do it?

    Looking at the sleeping little fish, Li Jingfeng's heart was full of sweetness.

    "Boss, Ning Ning is so kind, I am so moved, Ning Ning actually cooked us a meal for two!" Li Le was so moved that he burst into tears, the mermaid has a big temper, how can he cook? fish! "Ning Ning must be worried about your disorder!"

    Li Jingfeng looked at Shen Ning, feeling pity and love in his heart, Ning Ning...

    When he was disordered, no one had ever asked him before, but now, the always leisurely Ning Ning Ning actually went to the kitchen to cook for him...

    "Let's eat together, how about the taste?" Li Jingfeng's eyes became extraordinarily soft.

    Li Le tasted the chopsticks: "It's delicious! The taste is very good!"

    It was beyond Li Le's expectation!

    Li Jingfeng smiled: "You feel good about anything you eat."

    "No! It's really good! Boss, try it!"

    Li Jingfeng opened a bottle of precious wine, feeling proud, "Well, I don't doubt Xiaoyu's craftsmanship."

    In fact, those who have been taking nutritional supplements for a long time, as long as they are natural vegetables, they will find them delicious, which is why Li Jingfeng said that just now.