Chapter 73 Singing Mermaid

Little, little beauty!

    Something feels wrong!

    Although he himself likes the little beauty very much, he doesn't like that he is the little beauty who robs and robs him.

    Shen Ning's eyes were stunned, but it seemed that there was no other way except this!

    Moreover, the big meal ticket itself is a local tyrant, as if pretending to be a rich second generation or even a rich generation is actually acting in his true colors.

    Hmph, looking at the smiling face of the big meal ticket, this guy must be carrying private goods~

    But... the president and his little canary beauty... Shen Ning feels exciting when he thinks about it, and suddenly becomes excited about this kind of role-playing Woke up.

    "That's great!" Shen Ning put his hips on his hips and reluctantly said, "Then do it this way, I'll try to cooperate with you."

    In fact, Yu wagged his tail wildly in his heart, hey, I've become an actor!

    To play the role of the little beauty who is forcibly doted on by the president!

    Hee hee, is there anything better than this?

    Not only can you live a drama addiction, but you can also be "forcibly" pampered.

    The fish is a rotten fish, it is so comforting if someone is willing to pamper it forcibly, isn't it?

    So Shen Ning quickly entered this role, and he couldn't stop laughing in his imagination.

    Li Jingfeng looked at his Xiaoyu's unpredictable expression from the side, and was almost laughed to death by Xiaoyu. What's in his little head of Ningning? He grew up eating cute food!

    Oh no, it's strawberry milk!

    So Li Jingfeng went to get clothes for Shen Ning.

    Shen Ning changed his legs, and put on the clothes Li Jingfeng chose for him, a simple white shirt, jeans that matched his temperament, and paired with those big eyes, pure and innocent.

    Shen Ning put on the diaper and became black hair and black pupils. The whole person has the beauty of the most upright and passionate youth in Asia, with a feeling of innocence and pure desire.

    This time, they will take the interstellar spaceship to go to star 10348. After arriving at the location, Li Jingfeng will drive a private spaceship to the location of the Black Rose Auction House.

    Get ready, Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng set off.

    This time Shen Ning walked with Li Jingfeng in the form of a boy.

    Standing up, Shen Ning's height was about a little higher than Li Jingfeng's shoulders, and the two walked side by side, giving people the feeling that they were a perfect match.

    Because Shen Ning was cute, and after his appearance became Asian, he felt more ascetic and harmless, while Li Jingfeng was wearing a formal suit, the combination of the two was even more attractive than when they were mermaids.

    Wow, Overlord x Little Beauty! !

    The ladies and sisters passing by couldn't help but glance at them, and then another glance, both of them are gorgeous! !

    Shen Ning looked a little embarrassed, he gently took Li Jingfeng's hand, and hid behind his arm, he didn't feel it when he was a mermaid, it was a bit embarrassing to be looked at like this when he became a human.