Chapter 30 Dr. Shen is Back?

This big cabbage grows so well that no one can ignore this round body.

    Uh...

    It seems that compared to flowers, this big cabbage is also better? ?

    For the first time, Li Le began to doubt his own aesthetics.

    "Ah!" Shen Ning nodded in satisfaction, and signaled to Li Le, "You can hand them over to the cook!" "The

    kitchen?" Li Le said, "That's a good relationship, we grow our own vegetables! Check to see if there is any contamination before eating.”

    Although the little mermaids can eat contaminated food without disturbing the mental sea, since they have this condition, it is better to feed the little mermaids pure food.

    The results of the robot test came out soon, and Li Le opened his mouth wide: "Unexpectedly—it's really not polluted!" Li

    Jingfeng was relatively calm, and nodded his head: "Ningning should use pure vegetable seeds, take care of them at home. It is not uncommon to grow pure vegetables with care.”

    If the seeds have not been polluted from the beginning and have not been exposed to pollutants, wouldn’t it be natural to grow pure vegetables?

    Li Le's eyes lit up, and he said happily, "Boss..."

    If they can also grow large pieces of pure vegetables, wouldn't they need to take the damn nutrient?

    But... It was just a coincidence that Ning Ning grew pure vegetables... Li Le quickly calmed down and became discouraged, how could it be possible...

    Li Jingfeng nodded: "Anyway, let's send this vegetable to the kitchen first. When Li Jingfeng asked Shen Ning to take away     the vegetables

    , he raised his head and asked Shen Ning: "Ning Ning, is it really okay?"

with.

    "Yeah!" Shen Ning hugged the little crab doll, very happy, of course it's true! Yu wants to feed Marshal and Li Le pure food!

    At first, I thought about putting it in the kitchen secretly, but now it's done, it can be put in the kitchen openly...

    Also, this cabbage has the ability to purify, eating it by Li Jingfeng and Li Le is good for the spiritual sea.

    Yuyu is happy!

    hey-hey.

    Seeing that the little mermaid was so happy, Li Jingfeng smiled and asked someone to take away the dishes: "Then tell the chef to eat cabbage tonight

    .

    " When eaten as a dish, the fish brings an unparalleled sense of satisfaction!

    Is this the fun of farming?

    In the evening, I must find a way to let both Li Jingfeng and Li Le eat~

    Of course, it is my family's big meal ticket to eat more!

    Let Shen Ning play alone in the mermaid room, while Li Jingfeng and Li Le went out to the study to deal with things.

    Fish felt very tired after a day of class, so he lay down on the shell bed and had a good sleep.

    This time, I fell asleep until it was dark.

    When she woke up, Shen Ning found that something was wrong.

    Quiet, the marshal's mansion is too quiet.

    The light in the mermaid room was off, but no servant came to help him turn it on. Looking into the courtyard through the window, only a few small pumpkin lamps were lit, and the other street lights were not lit, and there were no patrolling servants or servants.