Chapter 118 Cute little cub!

Qi You pouted, and almost called Li Jingfeng "Grandfather" like Xuexue.

Alas, it was Xuexue, a little idiot, who caused the trouble!

Let him almost laugh at such a serious occasion! !

He's a handsome beast.

So Qiyou raised her cold eyes again, and looked at everyone.

He was wearing a short black windbreaker, and walked forward step by step, with red flames in his pure black eyes.

Like a little devil in the dark night.

Coupled with his unruly, dismissive smile overlooking everyone, it is even more similar.

Following Qiyou's pace, black air permeated his whole body and gradually dissipated.

"You, who are you?!" Those who lifted the pedestal were terrified.

"I am the crown of the Wilders family." Youyou Beast's voice was cold and devoid of emotion.

"What??!"

These people were shocked!

Because the only thing they carried out was the base, because the crown disappeared a hundred years ago! !

No one knows where the crown went, or even any clues as to what happened.

The crown represents the supreme imperial power!

Ke Qiyou, what did you just say? ?

Everyone couldn't help but take a step back, but when they realized their confession, some people stepped forward boldly.

No, there is no retreat.

They questioned: "How could the crown have a human shape??!"

"The crown is obviously a cold and hard iron crown!!" They clapped the things under their hands, "Just like this pedestal!"

The little devil hooked the corners of his lips: " Why can't the crown be in human form?"

"I can only say that you have long hair but short knowledge."

These troublemakers all had half-length hair.

"You-" being ridiculed like this, their faces flushed.

The little devil turned into the shape of a small black ball, his body was soft, like a little black cat made of water, and finally turned into a slender shape, inlaid into the base of the iron crown.

Youyou, whose body shape can change at will, becomes a crown after being embedded in the base of the iron crown! ! The crown is black and gold, very thick and simple, exuding unparalleled coercion and brilliance! !

This pedestal fits so closely with Youyou's, no one doubts what Youyou said!

This, it turns out that the empire's founding inheritance crown is actually made of star beasts!

Of course, strictly speaking, Youyou is not a star beast, because he is not contagious, and the spirit sea is not as manic as a star beast.

But Tama Youyou's black spiritual power seems even more terrifying! !

People standing next to the Iron Throne pedestal: shivering. jpg

Seeing this scene, the Snow Beast also flew out from the space, and the snow-white fluff ball circled in the air, and finally landed on top of Shen Ning's head, becoming It became the appearance of the snow crown, shining in the sun, and against the face of the little mermaid, it was very beautiful.