Chapter 96 You won't be jealous, will you? !

After Shen Ning finished eating the noodle soup and watched an episode of "Sponge Lamb", he officially entered the dialogue with sand sculpture netizens.

    "The main reason for this live broadcast is that everyone is worried about our safety." Shen Ning said brightly, looking at the camera.

    "We knew it, Ningning is great!"

    "Whoa, the little fish who started the live broadcast for us at the first time, what kind of fairy is this!"

    "Then where have you been?"

    "Also, the rumors on the Internet are that Is it true?"

    "Of course not true." Shen Ning said seriously, knowing that such things should not be sloppy, "Contrary to the rumors, Li Jingfeng and I jointly discovered that laboratory and the underground black market. "

    "It's so?!"

    "So it's like this! Then what's the intention of those who spread the rumors behind the scenes! Who are they?"

    Shen Ning said: "We don't know who it is, and we are investigating." "

    There is more. "He and Li Jingfeng looked at each other, and told everyone what happened some time ago, "The big meal ticket was attacked by someone and fell into the deserted star, but someone stopped the First Legion from looking for it." "What? There is such a thing

    ?? "

    "Who is stopping it?"

    Shen Ning silently shook his head and clicked.

    But it's pretty obvious here.

    Li Jingfeng is the first marshal.

    Even if the people of the Fourth Legion were present at the time, there was no way to stop his men from going down to search.

    If there is someone more powerful than the marshal, there is only one person...

    There was a momentary blank in the barrage.

    Won't? Is it really what they think?

    Then this country is too scary!

    What is the point? ?

    The horrible laboratory, the rampant underground black market, and someone sneaking up on the Marshal from behind and delaying the rescue...

    Fortunately, the little mermaid was smart enough to rescue the Marshal by himself.

    However, does the marshal of their Emperor Star need a thin and precious mermaid to rescue?

    Everyone couldn't help but fell into deep thought, wanting to find out the truth!

    Emperor Star, Castle in the Sky, Imperial Palace.

    Sickly, the emperor sitting in a wheelchair watched the live broadcast of the little mermaid and the reversal of the wind direction on the Internet, his face darkened.

    The storm of public opinion that he worked so hard to arrange was completely reversed the moment Shen Ning started the live broadcast, and those people wanted to investigate him...

    What a mob!

    "A bunch of idiots!" He threw away the teacup in his hand, and the servants below him knelt on the ground.

    After Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng turned off the live broadcast, the room became quiet. They sat on the bed and looked at each other, and couldn't help smiling.