Chhapter 38 Dating

This kiss was just like Li Jingfeng's style, strong and domineering.

    It's a bit like the fish being wall-donged that day.

    But there is a little tenderness.

    Shen Ning's heart felt that the disorder was not his own.

    So happy, so happy!

    Shen Ning couldn't help it, stretched out his arms, and put them around Li Jingfeng's neck.

    The fish doesn't know what the fish is doing... But the big glacier is so close to him, the fish can't help but...

    Hehe, this man is his boyfriend.

    It's yours!

    Shen Ning never thought that one day, he would "fall in love" with Li Jingfeng...

    He is the strongest man in the empire...

    Shen Ning's eyes were a little blurred by the kiss.

    Li Jingfeng let go of him just right, and smiled softly.

    It was a breathy smile, the voice was low but full of magnetism and hormones.

    Shen Ning felt heartbroken.

    Is the first marshal of the empire, the most powerful and handsome man in the world, really his own? Fall in love with him yourself!

    happy happy.

    Yu doesn't know much about love, but at the same time, Yu also vaguely knows something!

    "Okay, then sleep." Li Jingfeng whispered in Shen Ning's ear.

    "Yeah!"

    The lights in the room went down in response, Shen Ning swam and swam, swam into his shell bed, flicked his tail, and had a good night's dream.

    In the dream, the fish dreamed that he was eating a big chicken leg, but as he ate it, the big chicken leg became a big meal ticket kiss, and his face was full of saliva when the big meal ticket kissed him. Where is the fish's big chicken leg? I'm so hungry, woo...

    No, how can the big meal ticket compete with the fish for food!

    So Shen Ning gnawed and gnawed hard, trying to gnaw the chicken leg back.

    When he opened his eyes, he found that he was holding Li Jingfeng's hand, and the back of his hand had a few red marks from his kiss.

    Shen Ning: ...

    Li Jingfeng smiled lightly.

    I hate it, the fish want to get into the cracks in the ground!

    But there is no seam here, only water.

    Li Jingfeng said lightly: "The teeth are sharp."

    Shen Ning pouted proudly, of course! Fish in the sea are beasts that can tear apart sharks~! It's a beast! Aww~

    Li Jingfeng's heart melted when he saw Xiaoyu pretending to be fierce.

    Seeing that Xiaoyu seemed to be hungry, Li Jingfeng asked someone to bring Xiaoyu a hearty breakfast. Because of Ning Ning's spiritual injury, today's breakfast was very hearty.

    Li Jingfeng ate breakfast with Xiaoyu, Shen Ning tilted his head, holding a fork in his hand, forked a slice of breakfast ham, and watched Li Jingfeng wagging his tail.

    Well, eating with a big meal ticket...my boyfriend, I feel very happy!

    After eating, Li Jingfeng stood up and put on his military cap, but there was no sign of going out.