Chapter 76

Everyone left one after another, so only Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng were left in the room, Li Le was the last to leave, and before closing the door for them, he said intimately: "Boss, Ning Ning, don't bother me! You guys are good!" Live a romantic world for two!"

    ... well said, don't say it again next time.

    As a CP fan, Li Le was excited to say something more, but was dragged away by Zhang Qian covering his mouth. He is a handsome guy, but unfortunately he is not dumb.

    Only Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng were left in the room.

    Shen Ning stared blankly at the dark dragon in front of him. The dragon was very huge, but this time he changed his original form and seemed to deliberately control his size. His dark skin was a little rough, and his pair of scarlet vertical pupils were so beautiful.

    It is no different from the giant dragon that flew to the top of the North Star Mountain with him on his back that day.

    And under such a huge and majestic dragon is actually their balls.

    The dragon slightly moved its wings and claws back, revealing the full view of their testicles.

    Shen Ning bent down and touched it. Under the protection of Li Jingfeng, this ball was warmed up. He wanted to know how comfortable the little guy was inside.

    Although the painting is not beautiful and serious, but Shen Ning is still moved.

    Li Jingfeng is really a good father.

    Shen Ning was a little moved, he stood up, hugged the dragon's neck, and circled him vigorously.

    "Woo...Da Bingchuan, you are so kind."

    Li Jingfeng was a little surprised. He raised his eyebrows and turned into a human. Unexpectedly, he got another nickname in Ningning's heart by an accident.

    How many surprises does Ningning have waiting for him?

    Li Jingfeng hugged Shen Ning's waist back, when he turned into a human form, his eyes were deep, the lines of his cheeks were sharp, handsome and calm, as if everything just now no longer existed.

    "How did my Ningning come out?"

    "Well, I woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to go to the toilet, but found that the ball next to me was missing, so I came out to look for it..."

    Shen Ning didn't say any more, the two looked at each other, and then, it was a scene that they couldn't bear to look at directly.

    Shen Ning looked at the cake cream on Li Jingfeng's hair, felt a little guilty, and stretched out his hand to wipe it off for him distressedly: "That... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shot it without seeing it clearly." Li Jingfeng smiled, how could he blame

    Xiaoyu: "It doesn't matter. In such a dark situation, it is right for Ning Ning to take the first shot and take the advantage of the first opportunity."

    On the contrary, Ning Ning did not make a move when he encountered possible danger, so he was worried.

    "You really don't mind?" Shen Ning blinked at Li Jingfeng's white hair highlighted with cream.

    "Well, of course, I don't mind what Ning Ning does." Li Jingfeng paused, then took Shen Ning's hand and walked out, "However, I'm already awake anyway, so Ning Ning can stay with me for a while." "Yes

    ! "Shen Ning flicked the little tail in his heart happily, and it was considered as compensation for the big meal ticket!"

    hey-hey.