Chapter 104 His breathing was also messed up.

Li Le: ...I feel a little yin and yang.

    The boss is not easy to be yin and yang, once there is a yin and yang, big things will happen.

    He actually forced the always calm and calm boss out of his yin and yang!

    Li Le: It feels cold on the back.

    His hands! Why is it so cheap!

    He even sent the short composition to the past——

    Li Le felt like he typed GG amidst the laughter.

    Remedy still needs to be remedied, Li Le sent the real job report document over in a second.

    "It's hot, it's really just an accident!! [Crying and crying]"

    Zhang Qian came over from the side, understood the whole story, and complained: "I don't think you are crying, but a bitter tea that has fallen all over the place. Li

    Le stepped on his foot angrily, and Zhang Qian stepped back, and the two started a childish game of stepping on their feet.

    Both of them are of S+ strength, especially Zhang Qian is about to SS. Listening to Xiaoyu's song gave them a lot of help. Therefore, although they didn't use their mental power, their feet still received different crit damage.

    HP-9999.

    The blood on the foot bottomed out.

    Of course, Li Jingfeng didn't really do anything about it. What can be done about this kind of thing? It's just "his thin waist", "weeds trembling slightly", "his hands showing some veins" are constantly jumping in my mind.

    "Go and practice squats with a hundred mechas."

    "In front of the whole team."

    "Supervised by Zhang Qian."

    Li Le wanted to cry: "..."

    Can we be gentle?

    Li Le hugged his feet, the mecha squat needs to be manipulated by the feet! His feet, this is to be scrapped! quq

    When Li Jingfeng came back, Shen Ning was nestling on the bed, wrapping himself in a small blanket and forming a ball to start the live broadcast.

    At the beginning, he wished he could find a crack in the ground and get down there. Last night... Ah!

    But Shen Ning suddenly thought about it later, as long as I dodge fast enough, I won't be able to catch up with me!

    He simply broke the jar and started the live broadcast to divert his attention.

    I'm not embarrassed, it's other people who are embarrassed.

    Moreover, Shen Ning wants to show everyone the cute cubs.

    Show off.jpg

    Hehehe.

    Of course, Shen Ning didn't force the cubs to appear on camera, it was an accident that the cubs only appeared on camera very occasionally.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    I'm so cute little mermaid."

    "I want to go to Ning Ning's house to steal

    a little mermaid. " I want it!"

    "What kind of sack does Zai Zai like?"

    Shen Ning nestled in the blanket, while playing "Sponge Lamb" for everyone to watch together, while watching a camera in the upper right corner of the live broadcast.