Chapter 83 Fake Video

Shen Ning smiled, opened his arms, and Li Jingfeng sat down, and Shen Ning automatically nestled into Li Jingfeng's arms.

    Shen Ning lay in Li Jingfeng's arms all night, sleeping in a dim light.

    Sleep quality is very good.

    Li Jingfeng patted Shen Ning's back lightly, coaxing Xiaoyu to sleep.

    While patting the little fish in his arms, he read with a book in one hand, making marks while reading.

    He took a nap in the middle of the night, and got up again at six in the morning to deal with the documents.

    When Shen Ning woke up, what he saw was such a scene.

    I was hugged by the big meal ticket, and the big meal ticket was still holding me while working.

    "You, aren't you tired?" Shen Ning blushed and said.

    "It's okay." Li Jingfeng's brows and eyes were very gentle, "I'm used to it. Haven't I told Xiaoyu?"

    He said, "Before I met Ningning, I was like this every day."

    "Ah." Shen Ning I feel a little distressed, Li Jingfeng is really too busy and too tired, in this comparison, Yu's little tiredness is nothing at all, and the big meal ticket is the real tiredness.

    "Imperial people, especially orcs, have extraordinary energy." Li Jingfeng rubbed Shen Ning's long blond hair, and pressed a kiss on Shen Ning's hair, "This tiredness is nothing to us, We're all used to it."

    "Okay!" Shen Ning said, "Then let's take a day off before leaving!"

    Let the big meal ticket also take a rest, and deal with military affairs by the way.

    Also, I still have a backache, so I should take a day off.

    "I think so too." Li Jingfeng raised the corners of his lips, and let Shen Ning get off the bed, "Today, Ning Ning can go out to play by himself. Wherever you want to go, you can visit the Affray Palace."

    "Yeah!" Shen Ning first lay on the bed for a while, let the big meal ticket hug her waist and fell asleep for a little while, today the pure food from Afrey Palace also arrived, Shen Ning ate deliciously after waking up For one meal, the breakfast is very rich, including crabs, prawns, various fish, cold veal and fried crisps.

    Shen Ning was so full that he didn't even have any appetite for lunch, so he went shopping in the palace to digest food.

    A few of the ground staff they brought and the servants in the palace followed behind Shen Ning, and Shen Ning suddenly became a little flustered. The maids in the palace in the TV dramas in the previous life were probably nothing more than that.

    Hehe, Xiaoyu suddenly experienced a luxury.

    Shen Ning strolled casually in the garden, the palace's architecture is very design, the corridors are exquisite and complicated, surrounded by white pillars.

    Suddenly, Shen Ning felt a line of sight that seemed to be looking at him vaguely, um...it belonged to the little mermaid.

    However, when Shen Ning looked over there, he only saw a blue figure, and then disappeared.

    Is it... Qijin?

    Doesn't he dislike himself?

    How strange.

    Qi Jin originally hid behind the pillar to watch Shen Ning, and he wanted to go out to have a theory with Shen Ning, but after seeing Shen Ning's beautiful profile from here, Qi Jin suddenly couldn't walk.