Chapter 110 A small head emerged from Shen Ning's hair: "Hey."

I saw the little dragon squatting at the bottom, and then two little fish squatting on the little dragon's head and stacking pots and pans, super cute!

    Now the cubs have grown up a lot, and the little dragon is already as tall as a calf.

    Seeing the surprise faces of the cubs, Shen Ning happily hugged the cubs!

    "Aw~"

    "Aww~"

    The cubs were also very happy.

    Happiness is when you have a father!

    Hey, they are a happy family.

    Shen Ning hugged the dragon cubs, and took the beautiful little fish tank and put the two little mermaid cubs in it. This was a gift Shen Ning bought for the cubs when he came back.

    The small fish tank is pink, transparent glass, with a little koi lotus painted on it, the cubs will be happy after soaking in it.

    The small tail flicked quickly in the water of the fish tank, swimming around.

    The swimming skills of the babies have also improved!

    Shen Ning couldn't help feeling a little emotional, he must not let the babies be like him when he was a child, without father's love, as if they were abandoned.

    Be sure to be happy!

    "By the way, let's eat hot pot!" Shen Ning looked at Li Jingfeng.

    Li Le, Zhang Qian and the others also followed, followed by Dr. Shen. We all missed the days when we had dinner together.

    Especially when they were at the Polaris Base of the First Legion, they often ate hot pot under the eaves of the snowy ground.

    So Li Le ran over and said, "Okay!"

    "I'll let the kitchen prepare the ingredients!"

    Everyone had a lively meal together, and Shen Ning returned to the room with a small dessert, sat by the bed and started the live broadcast.

    It's been a long time since he started a live broadcast.

    Moreover, it seems that after leaving for so long, the reputation of the big meal ticket on the Internet seems to have deteriorated again.

    Is the royal family playing tricks?

    The royal family has been trying to get rid of Li Jingfeng for a long time.

    But, sorry, fish ain't letting royalty get their way!

    As soon as the live broadcast started, countless people who stayed on site poured into the live broadcast room.

    "Ahhh, Ning Ning started the live broadcast!"

    "It's great, thank you for the flowers I've been waiting for!" "I

    want to see Ning Ning's prosperous beauty, so don't force me to beg you! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh —"

    "Ning Ning is okay, I heard that he has been dealing with matters related to the Federation recently." "Did

    the marshal take Xiaoyu there too?"

    Shen Ning nodded with the crystal strawberry syrup in his hand: "Yes, we are back now "

    He smiled lightly: "Don't worry, everyone!"