Chapter 91 The egg suddenly move

When Li Le came, it was the night of Desolate Stars.

    Li Le was driving the mecha and looked at the yellow sand all over the sky. He accidentally opened the ventilation window of the mecha because he was relaxing. Now not only the front window of the mecha is covered with yellow sand, but the sand is also leaking through the gaps in the windows. Come in and slap him.

    "Puff, cough, bah...!" Li Le waved his hands to save his mouth that was buried in the sand.

    Phew—

    he covered Ning Ning, attracted away the soldiers of the Fourth Army stationed in the spare mecha warehouse, and allowed Shen Ning to enter the mecha warehouse smoothly.

    And now that Shen Ning has already arrived at Desolate Star, Li Le managed to get rid of those sticky little tails, and was able to come here in time.

    He has to protect Ningning! Otherwise, if the boss finds out, he will be given a K.

    Ning Ning should have arrived by now, right? Found the boss? Li Le couldn't contact Shen Ning, and felt that Shen Ning's mecha seemed to be broken, which made Li Le anxious.

    The boss is nowhere to be found, and now Ning Ning is also out of contact... How should he explain to others... No, he has no one to explain to, ah, look what I'm talking about.

    You can't say such unlucky words! Pooh!

    Li Le slapped himself twice, trying to wake himself up, but looking at the stars in the sky, Li Le felt even more sleepy.

    Staying up late at night, taking errands, making hilarious jokes, why haven't I seen that I like sleepiness so much?

    Li Le even wanted to wake himself up with a bucket of water.

    However, Li Le got off the mech and searched all around, but couldn't find any water source.

    Ah this....

    Li Le instantly imagined an emotional scene in which Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng embraced each other, and the two supported each other affectionately but their lips turned white because of lack of water.

    Now in Li Le's heart, this couple is already very miserable, wait, boss, Ning Ning, I, Li Le, must come to save you! !

    Li Le's inner drama is very rich, and suddenly he shoulders a mission for himself, and instantly feels that his image has grown a lot.

    The wind and sand were too strong, the vision of the mecha was almost gone, and it couldn't move anymore. Li Le decided to dismount and leave.

    However... at this time, Li Le didn't realize that he himself didn't have any water to drink? ?

    Shen Ning leaned on Li Jingfeng's shoulder and sat on the grassland singing for Li Jingfeng.

    The grass in the middle of the night was dew heavy, Li Jingfeng put his coat on the little fish, the little fish sang happily, and even changed into a beautiful koi-colored tail, Li Jingfeng was afraid that he would freeze, so he hugged the fish tail on his lap, Wrap in your arms to keep warm.

    Ah, the body of the fish is really weak and boneless.

    Even with such a posture, Ning Ning didn't feel anything.

    Shen Ning leaned against Li Jingfeng, feeling the familiar scent of glaciers on Li Jingfeng, hehe, the fish is so happy.

    I face the sea, travel through the stars and time, just to meet you.