Chapter 61 Is this the power of the Mermaid?

"Well, of course it's true." Li Jingfeng said dotingly.

    hey-hey.

    Shen Ning swung his legs in Li Jingfeng's arms.

    Seeing how the boss doted on this little boy, the people behind felt a little surprised, but the boss must have his reasons for doing so, and the others didn't say anything.

    Moreover, this little boy always felt very familiar...

    Everyone shook their heads, could it be that they were hallucinating?

    Li Jingfeng carried Shen Ning into the room, put Shen Ning on the sofa and sat down, and rubbed Shen Ning's temples: "How do you feel? Does it still hurt?" Shen Ning shook his head and nodded

    again "Well... I feel a little dizzy."

    Li Jingfeng smiled: "I can see it." Shen Ning raised his head and asked: "     How is

    the research on the star beast tide?"

There are a steady stream of star beasts coming, far exceeding the previous natural laws, and the speed at which the frontline is broken through is unimaginable."

    After speaking, Li Jingfeng's expression became serious.

    I always feel that this star beast tide is different from the past.

    Shen Ning said that he became nervous: "When will they come? Will they threaten the base? Even the entire Northern Territory?"

    Li Jingfeng comforted: "Don't worry, I won't let the star beasts attack the base. Ning Ning, don't be afraid, I will protect you Yes."

    Shen Ning shook his head, stretched out his small hands to wrap around Li Jingfeng's, "I'm not afraid of my own safety, I'm worried about you."

    After all, he was under protection, but Li Jingfeng faced it directly!

    A warm current surged in Li Jingfeng's heart, and he explained to Shen Ning: "The arrival time of the star beast is unpredictable, it may be ten days later, or it may be a month, or, it may be now..." Shen Ning was a little worried: "When the time

    comes , You must pay attention to safety."

    "Well, good."

    At this time, the base staff sent another message, Li Jingfeng got up to go to the meeting, leaving Shen Ning alone in the room: "Ning Ning eat well, I will be back later." "Okay!

    "

    After Li Jingfeng left, Shen Ning was a little bored staying alone in the room, and "Sponge Lamb" was still ten minutes away.

    Ten minutes later, the food from the base's logistics arrived. Shen Ning's eyes lit up. He turned into a fish tail and drove a small water truck to pick up the food. After returning, Shen Ning thought about it and directly turned on the live broadcast.

    He hasn't done a live broadcast for a long time, Shen Ning wanted to use the live broadcast to distract himself, and by the way, help Li Jingfeng to like him.

    As soon as the live broadcast started, countless people poured into the live broadcast room.

    "Ahhh, Xiaoyu finally launched the live broadcast!"

    "Where is Xiaoyu? The environment feels wrong." "

    There is a stove in the house? What kind of place is this so bad." "

    Sure enough, that devil is abusing Xiaoyu. Fish!" A sunspot took the opportunity to rise up.

    Shen Ning said seriously: "No, he treats me very well. We are now on Star Alpha..." "