Chapter 19 A little nauseous

Well.

    The guard squinted and saw Shen Ning in Li Jingfeng's arms, with his head buried in Li Jingfeng's neck.

    The guards don't change their faces, don't listen to evil, don't look at evil...

    Xiaoyu's lips stick to his wound, and at the same time, Li Jingfeng feels a kind of special gentle and cool mental power along the wound. In the skin, then through the blood vessels and meridians, it is transmitted to the spiritual sea.

    The crimson under his eyes slowly faded a little bit, and the violent mental power and the ensuing splitting headache also woke up a little bit. At first, he hugged Xiaoyu and kept suppressing his emotions. It has become violent.

    But Ning Ning's spiritual strength just appeased this point.

    Li Jingfeng stood where he was, not knowing whether it was the breeze or the fragrance from Ningning's beautiful blond hair that made him intoxicated.

    A gust of wind blew through, tangling their hair together.

    Li Jingfeng was still wearing the white gloves he had when he was out on missions, and resting his hand on the back of the little mermaid, Shen Ning felt the numbness of the skin on his back.

    "Ningning, that's enough." Li Jingfeng's Adam's apple rolled slightly, and he said softly.

    Ning Ning was also exhausted just now. Those people bullied Ning Ning and Ning Ning resisted, they must have used their mental strength.

    Ning Ning's body is very weak, and his mental state is also very weak. It is hard enough to help him stabilize his mental strength and pass it on to him every day.

    With the extra usage today, Li Jingfeng was already reluctant to let Shen Ning get tired and avoid overdraft.

    Li Jingfeng walked out with Shen Ning in his arms, and the journey was unimpeded.

    No one dared to stop Li Jingfeng who was in a rage.

    The prestige of the first marshal, even the guards in the palace who don't go out, have heard of it and are afraid of it.

    What's more, the palace also issued an order to block the news and not to stop the marshal.

    The marshal's private flying saucer is outside. Li Jingfeng stepped out of the palace, and Li Le followed: "Damn, boss, those people from the Presbyterian Church are really sinister. They asked me to register for something, and they have already registered! Then secretly Take the little mermaid away, is Ningning okay?"

    Li Le ran after Li Jingfeng's footsteps, looking worriedly at the fish in Li Jingfeng's arms.

    Li Jingfeng smiled lightly, motioned Li Le to look at the fish in his arms, and lowered his voice.

    "Wow——" Li Le stopped talking immediately, and said in a voice almost whispering, "Ning Ning fell asleep, so happy." It is said that Ning Ning is really big-hearted and has nothing to worry about

    . I can fall asleep, but Ning Ning has just been frightened, so it is a good thing to fall asleep and rest.

    Li Le let go of his heart, and said ashamedly: "Boss, I didn't do my duty well, you, you punish me..." Taking care of the

    little mermaid day and night, Li Le felt more uncomfortable than anyone else when something happened to the little mermaid .

    Li Jingfeng glanced at him: "What am I punishing you for? You have done a good job."