Chapter 24 It is Ningning scale

Li Jingfeng smiled lightly, it was a doting voice, very nice, it made Shen Ning feel hot and blushed.

Li Jingfeng let the little mermaid open his collar, Shen Ning tilted his head to look inside, um, what is he wearing...

But he hasn't seen what he is wearing yet, the first thing that catches his eyes is Li Jingfeng, who is beautiful and sharp clavicle, and firm skin.

A large piece of fair skin on the chest fell into Shen Ning's eyes, Shen Ning's eyes wandered, and a few blushes floated on his cheeks.

Disgusting, disgusting, the body of the big meal ticket is so beautiful...

Li Jingfeng smiled, lowered his eyes and let Xiaoyu move, as if to say, have you seen enough?

Shen Ning closed his eyes nervously, grabbed Li Jingfeng's collars on both sides with both hands and pulled, and the things he was wearing inside fell out.

It turned out to be... a gleaming scale.

The scales are glowing pink and tender, with a little bit of gold, this color, if it's not a fish, then whose?

You know, there is no other color that is the same as this one in the whole world.

Shen Ning is the only mermaid with a pink tail.

Also, the caudal fin is a candy-colored pale gold.

translucent.

It looks great in water.

Especially when swimming, it is like a red cloud in the water.

ah.

This... These are the scales I gave to Li Jingfeng...

Yu remembers.

So, Li Jingfeng gave himself the ruby ​​necklace, and replaced the ruby ​​with his own scales around his neck... Does

that mean that fish scales are as important as the ruby ​​necklace?

The fish is a little happy!

Li Jingfeng smiled lightly, and patted Shen Ning's head: "The scales of a small fish are more important than rubies."

Ah...does this mean...that he is the most important person?

Shen Ning was a little embarrassed, and sank into the water all of a sudden.

Under the moonlight and the small ground lamp, the fish's beautiful tail is shining a little red in the water.

It's beautiful.

Like a mysterious water elf at night.

Smart, pure, cute.

Li Jingfeng couldn't help but lose his mind for a moment.

Ning Ning is so beautiful.

He stretched out his hand, held his breath and submerged slightly, hugging the shy little fish in the water.

Shen Ning was afraid that he would not be able to hold his breath, so he held his hand and went upstream.

The two floated up together hand in hand, Li Jingfeng's mental sea had no signs of disorder at all, but he was still a little confused and tired.

The restoration of the spiritual sea cannot be accomplished overnight, nor can a single song solve all problems.

There is still a long way to go.