Chapter 59 To Protect his people

At Shen Ning's insistence, he came to the bathroom alone.

    Li Jingfeng was a little worried. He came in and explained to Shen Ning the purpose of each tool in the bathroom, where bubbles come out, where shampoo cream comes out, where is the shower switch, and where can water be put into the bathtub.

    Shen Ning nodded while listening carefully, it turns out that human things are so complicated.

    However, after understanding it, it looks very simple. After all, all technological inventions appear for the convenience of life.

    To put it bluntly, he is lazy, very suitable for a salted fish like him, hehehe.

    Shen Ning was in a great mood, humming while rubbing bubbles on himself.

    Before the fish were soaked in the water, this is the first time to take a bath like this.

    But as she washed and washed, Shen Ning was embarrassed.

    Oops, I seem to have forgotten to bring a change of clothes...not even a panty.

    Shen Ning blushed.

    Oh my god, it's the first time I become a human, fish are not used to this at all! I didn't even think about changing clothes.

    It’s good when I’m still a little mermaid, I can stay in the water all the time without worrying about taking a bath, and I don’t have to worry about which set of clothes to change.

    So Shen Ning rubbed his body, struggled for a while, and finally decided to use the big meal ticket.

    Shen Ning still had some bubbles on his body, he tiptoed to open the door of the bathroom and asked Li Jingfeng to help with the underwear.

    However, just as Shen Ning opened the door a crack, his slender arms stretched out, when his foot slipped and hit the door, almost slipping and falling.

    "Woo..." Shen Ning burst into tears.

    Li Jingfeng's heart suddenly jumped, and he rushed out of the bathroom door immediately. He opened the bathroom door and hugged Shen Ning tightly. He was going to be scared to death. Ning Ning was still pregnant with a baby. It's cold.

    "What happened to Ning Ning?"

    Shen Ning was still naked, meeting Li Jingfeng frankly: "I, I... I forgot to bring my clothes."

    It turned out to be this.

    "From now on, Ning Ning can just call out."

    Before Shen Ning could speak again, Li Jingfeng picked up Yu, and the princess carried him to the bed. At this time, Shen Ning had already removed his disguise, and his golden curly hair was scattered on his shoulders. He dried Shen Ning's beautiful golden hair, looked at Shen Ning's pink pupils, and kissed Shen Ning's eyes.

    "Sleep well."

    "You, don't you blame me?" He thought that the big meal ticket would tell him, pay attention to safety or something, don't be frizzy, at least criticize a few words.

    "What's so strange?" Li Jingfeng said softly, "Ningning is already an adult, I will pay attention next time, and it's all my fault that I didn't take Ningning seriously, I was not careful enough." Shen Ning felt warm

    , He was also terrified just now, but he will really pay attention next time. Li Jingfeng didn't say that he is really kind.

    However, "It has nothing to do with you."