Chapter 55 Second Hometown

Li Jingfeng looked at Xiaoyu's gaze, and smiled lightly, Ningning was always so good-hearted, so cute.

    Li Jingfeng hugged Shen Ning's waist, and asked: "Ning Ning's fish tail has turned into legs, do you feel dehydrated?"

    Li Jingfeng was very worried.

    On weekdays, when small fish are still tailed, they should not be out of the water for too long. They need to soak in water from time to time. At most, they can sleep in bed for less than one night. They must be wiped with a wet towel to prevent the fish tail from drying out.

    But now, Ningning has turned into legs and has been out of the water for a long time.

    Shen Ning was stunned for a moment, and blushed. It turned out that the big meal ticket cared about him so much, and he didn't even think about it.

    "I, I didn't feel it, so much so that I forgot..." Shen Ning said embarrassedly, "I think it might be okay. I don't feel dehydrated yet." "That's it." Shen Ning said

    , Li Jingfeng was relieved, there should be no major problem, but, in order to avoid problems, "Although there is no discomfort, it is better to soak in the water first."

    What if?

    "Okay." Shen Ning agreed.

    So Li Jingfeng carried Shen Ning into the pool: "Can Ning Ning turn into a fishtail now?"

    Shen Ning closed his eyes, trying to imagine the appearance of his legs turning into fishtails, but reality is not a game, no matter how hard Shen Ning tries to double It's like the legs are welded to death.

    Shen Ning: "."

    "Okay, it doesn't seem to be possible."

    Shen Ning continued: "But I have a feeling, it will definitely be possible in the future!"

    Of course the fish tail and legs can be changed as you like! It's just that it's not convenient for me now, and I'm not used to it yet.

    It's not fish stupid!

    "Okay." Li Jingfeng said dotingly, "Then wait until Ning Ning wants to change into a fishtail, and then soak in water."

    "Yeah!"

    If Ning Ning is dehydrated, there will definitely be symptoms. Now that he is fine, it means there is no problem.

    Li Jingfeng carried Shen Ning out and dressed Shen Ning.

    Shen Ning finally officially put on the white shirt and jeans. With two legs, he looks like an unparalleled beautiful boy, but the beautiful boy can't learn to walk yet.

    Li Jingfeng helped Yu to walk slowly around the house. Ever since he discovered that Shen Ning had changed his legs, Li Jingfeng had sealed off the Marshal's Mansion, and even Li Le was not allowed to approach his bedroom. The rest of the guards were guarding the front hall and Went outside, after all, this matter is a bit unbelievable.

    Shen Ning's legs were weak when he walked at first, but fortunately, Li Jingfeng had quick eyes and hands to support him.

    So Shen Ning decided that he would be like someone recovering from a serious illness, with Li Jingfeng helping him walk, like an old lady, Yu is really embarrassed.

    Li Jingfeng didn't seem to think it was a tiring job, but found it very interesting, and very patiently helped Shen Ning to the large water tank outside the kitchen.

    Now the chef is also on vacation by Li Jingfeng, and there is only a household robot cooking at home. No one has any objections to this. It is normal for a newlywed to want to enjoy the sweet world of two.