Chapter 17 Let's Go home

I will give myself delicious meals, and keep the restricted pure food for myself. I also especially invite chefs to cook food for me, bandage my wounds, move me from house to house with me in my arms, and sleep with me. , Even his work and rest are ignored.

    Shen Ning played Li Jingfeng's songs in turn in his mind.

    Huh...

    He will be even stronger when Li Jingfeng is not around!

    He is a ferocious fish!

    Although it was a bit salty at ordinary times, it was a normal period. On earth, when faced with threats, Shen Ning was fierce.

    His fishtail is his most powerful weapon.

    Maybe it's because the body I've worn in this life is too weak, a little bit of pain can magnify several times, and because Li Jingfeng has always spoiled himself, the fish is a little fragile.

    The first reaction is to look for a big meal ticket.

    No, the fish wants to rise by itself!

    Shen Ning tried hard to calm himself down, the medical staff approached Shen Ning, Shen Ning flicked his tail, and hit the medical staff on the face, the medical staff was staggered, caught off guard, stepped back several steps, and the needle dropped on the ground.

    "This fish is too strong!"

    "He is very uncooperative!"

    "Press him!"

    Because mermaids generally have a strong temper, these people didn't think too much, but a few people came over to suppress Shen Ning.

    Shen Ning was very annoyed, he used to be able to flip the tail of a cruise ship, but now he only knocked people back a few steps. Although the needle fell off, the person was not injured. This body is too weak... Alas, like

    Slicing a chicken for free is not the same as chopping a fish for nothing...

    A man is a knife and I am a fish!

    Of course, Shen Ning will not succumb to fate easily, he is a fish that dies and lives later!

    Shen Ning's beautiful pink pupils almost turned into vertical pupils in an instant, gathering his mental strength, and attacking the few people who suppressed him.

    This is Shen Ning's mental attack!

    Since mermaids can heal the spiritual sea of ​​human beings, they can attack them in turn!

    It's just that people in this world have never heard of it!

    Not only humans don't know, but other mermaids don't know either!

    This is Shen Ning's exclusive secret technique on Earth!

    Because the earth is in the era of great mutation, everyone is in danger, and every species can protect itself.

    Among them, mermaids have the power to use spiritual power to control water elements, and even directly attack the spiritual sea.

    But after Shen Ning passed through, his body was very weak, and his spiritual sea was also very weak. The system once said that he needed to have a good relationship with Li Jingfeng to recover... But there was no way

    . To save him, maybe Li Jingfeng was still dealing with the star beasts on the battlefield...

    So, when the group of people pushed Shen Ning down again, Shen Ning lay on the inspection table, and the mermaid's unique mental power attacked the group of people.