Chapter 27 Fish preference

Hey, it's finally the day when Xiaoyu goes to the base to study courses!

Li Jingfeng and Li Le carefully prepared learning tools for Ning Ning, the new small water car for transportation, as long as the fish presses the button, it can know the direction the fish wants to go.

The driver drove the private spaceship in front, and Li Le packed all kinds of delicious food for Shen Ning in the small school bag in the back seat of the car, baked egg tarts, small jelly, small dried fish, small shrimp crackers, all fish like to eat , was made by the chef of Marshal's Mansion with limited pure ingredients.

Shen Ning hugged his schoolbag of snacks, very happy, turned to Li Jingfeng beside him, and obediently said, "Thank you master!" "

Ah~" Li Le said aggrievedly, "Obviously I prepared it for Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu But thank you, Boss~ double standard!"

"Hey." Shen Ning smiled, because the fish knew that these were prepared by Li Jingfeng's orders!

Li Jingfeng also chuckled: "Why, do you have any objections?"

"No!" Li Le hurriedly said, "The fish is the cutest, and the boss is also the most wise and mighty!" Just

kidding, if the boss is not good, the worst result is The boss dragged him into "Xi Soil" training, if he said that the fish was not good, he might be sent to the barren star to open up wasteland!

No one dares to provoke, dare not provoke.

However, as a CP party, Li Le still feels very happy, kowtow CP ah kowtow CP!

The spaceship soon arrived at the mermaid base, and Li Jingfeng carried the small schoolbag for Shen Ning himself, and carried the fish into the mermaid base.

The people at the base were very polite when they saw Li Jingfeng. Although they were very dissatisfied with Li Jingfeng's attitude towards the mermaid before, Li Jingfeng was the marshal after all...

Moreover, Li Jingfeng did take good care of the new little mermaid. Physical examination can be seen.

Therefore, the people at the base have changed their opinion of Li Jingfeng to varying degrees, and the last time Li Le pointed a gun at them, let the people at the base know that Li Jingfeng, the first marshal of the empire, is not easy to mess with.

Li Jingfeng hugged the fish, and his slender figure passed through the fully enclosed large water tanks on both sides of the base. This time, many mermaids poked their heads out from the side of the water tank. Because of Shen Ning, Li Jingfeng's mental strength has stabilized a lot , the attack power is not so high, and no longer indiscriminately attack the little mermaid, so that the little mermaid can see the true face of the marshal.

"Wow, that man's level of spiritual power is so high--" "

Yes, and this human is so handsome." "

So many people have come to the base to pick mermaids, and I have never seen such a powerful one." "

... ..."

The researcher at the base looked at Ning Ning in Li Jingfeng's arms, his eyes were also very obsessed and doting.

This is the most beautiful little mermaid in their base! What I am most proud of is the one and only fish with pink tail in the world!

To actually give the first marshal whose mental strength is unstable and go berserk at any time, what a waste of heaven!

However, for the marshal's sake of taking good care of the fish...they didn't say anything.