Chapter 58 800-Characters Self-Criticism

"Uh..." Shen Ning couldn't help lowering his head and tasted it, and then showed an uncomfortable expression, "

    It's so bitter." What kind of soup is this? quq Li

    Jingfeng couldn't help laughing: "This is the medicinal soup they made, similar to traditional Chinese medicine Stuff, of course it’s bitter.”

    Oh, it seems that these guys couldn’t help but go to the hologram with him to practice.

    Shen Ning was keenly aware of the word "Chinese medicine", Chinese medicine? Is there any Chinese medicine in this world?

    But isn't the word Chinese medicine exclusive to China...

    Shen Ning couldn't help being confused for a moment, Li Jingfeng saw his expression - he was always able to spot Shen Ning's abnormalities immediately: "What's the matter, Ning Ning?"

    Shen Ning Said: "You may not believe it. I..."

    Li Jingfeng interrupted: "I will believe what Ning Ning says."

    Shen Ning was relieved, and continued: "The world before I came, there was Chinese medicine! In other words, my hometown... there is traditional Chinese medicine, but you also have it here..."

    Li Jingfeng pondered: "Could it be that there is any connection between these two worlds?"

    People from the Nolan Empire came here on Noah's Ark The Nolan star arrived, and the future interstellar empire was established in this area. The Nolan people also have a home star, but the long river of time is too long, and many materials about the home star have been annihilated.

    It's useless to think too much, Li Jingfeng saw that Shen Ning was full, and helped Shen Ning tuck the quilt: "I'm tired today, go to sleep."

    After the long journey, he felt sorry for Ning Ning's body.

    Ning Ning changed her legs, and her condition was not very stable. She was carrying their baby in her stomach, and even flew outside with herself. The little mermaid is a very weak creature, and Li Jingfeng felt distressed.

    "En." Shen Ning nodded obediently with a sweet heart, pulled up the quilt, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

    "Hey." Maybe it's because I just ate enough, or maybe it's just that people are so strange that they can't fall asleep when they want to sleep, but they are very easy to fall asleep when they need to work. In short, Shen Ning can't sleep now.

    He tugged on Li Jingfeng's sleeve: "I can't sleep, tell me a story."

    Seeing Shen Ning's expectant eyes, Li Jingfeng couldn't bear to refuse, he patted Shen Ning's quilt like a baby.

    He thought, now he has experienced the feeling of coaxing a baby in advance, no, Ningning is his only baby.

    Although they have a cub, Ningning is his only baby. The cubs are just icing on the cake, and Ningning is the only charcoal in his snow.

    Shen Ning understood Li Jingfeng's thoughts, and felt a little embarrassed, the only baby or something...he is already a mature mermaid.

    You can be a teenager now.

    No, no, no, but, it's better to be a little salted fish who doesn't understand anything and be happy! I just eat, eat, sleep and sleep every day, and I can also enjoy the patting and sleeping of the marshal, hehehe.

    Where can such a happy life be found?

    So Shen Ning closed his eyes with peace of mind and let Li Jingfeng coax him to sleep. Li Jingfeng patted him gently while telling him a story. The story was a legendary experience of a dark dragon and a little mermaid. Li Jingfeng's voice was very magnetic, slow He said slowly: "Once upon a time, on a land of ice and snow, there was a dark giant dragon. Everyone said he was a symbol of evil, but the little mermaid didn't believe it. One day, the giant dragon was attacked by everyone. After being seriously injured, I met a beautiful little mermaid prince who has the ability to heal..." "