Chapter 5 Shell Bed

~ A subordinate came down to report to Li Jingfeng, and Li Jingfeng left, signaling Li Le to take Shen Ning away first.

Li Le pushed Shen Ning's mermaid car to Li Jingfeng's bedroom on the spaceship.

The room is very large, about a hundred square meters, the base color is blue, which blends with the color of the spaceship, and there is a bed in the center.

The bed is very soft, it seems that people don't sleep often, and the bedding is very neat.

Li Le pushed the mermaid cart to the side of the bed, let Shen Ning sit down on the bed, knelt down and carried the water tank out, so that when Shen Ning was sitting, his tail could be soaked in the water.

The water tank is not high, Shen Ning's tail can just soak half of it.

The water tank is transparent, and the place where Shen Ning's tail was injured can be seen at a glance.

Li Le felt a little distressed and angry when he saw it: "God, who is torturing the precious little mermaid like this!"

They were hurting and petting, but it was too late, but this little mermaid dragged its tail on the rough gravel road. Walked such a long distance.

The scales were also worn away, revealing bloodstains.

At this time, Li Le's communication rang, Li Le looked at it, and said to Shen Ning: "Then I'll go first, you rest here for a while, and the marshal will come to see you later." He thought for a while, and

said : "Our Marshal is very gentle and will treat you well, don't be afraid!"

Shen Ning couldn't understand what Li Le was saying, but it seemed that the other party was trying to comfort him, and desperately said good things about someone.

Some can be guessed from Li Le's exaggerated body movements.

[Cracking miles? 】Shen Ning repeated Li Le's words.

The system said: [硌裏 means gentleness! 】

Shen Ning: 【...He is saying that Marshal is very gentle? ]

[Probably so. 】

Shen Ning: ...

From the other party's scarlet eyes, no one will think of tenderness when they look at it!

However, in fact, ignoring those red spiritual strands, Li Jingfeng's eyes are still very beautiful.

Like the North Star.

What's more, Li Jingfeng's aura is very peaceful, it's the kind of clarity of high mountains and snowfields, thick like glaciers, one can't help but get close to it.

Thinking of Li Jingfeng's eyes and the atmosphere close to his hometown, Shen Ning couldn't help but smile.

Not long after, the door opened again, and Li Jingfeng with a layer of red under his eyes walked into the room.

Shen Ning was a little nervous.

Judging by Li Jingfeng's mental state, it seems that he is not doing well?

Shen Ning could see Li Jingfeng's spirit.

The spiritual sea includes the quality of the spiritual sea, the state of mental power, and the spiritual thread.

Li Jingfeng's spiritual sea is milky white, the color of a glacier, very pure!

Shen Ning could feel that this should be an SSS-level spiritual sea quality!