Chapter 32 I am willing to sing for Him

Shen Ning looked at the mermaids eager to try on the track, feeling extremely satisfied and comfortable.

    Satisfied, because the little mermaids finally found their own direction, instead of following the trend, Yusheng followed the route given by the base.

    At least he has the ability to protect himself, even a little bit.

    Cozy, because the little mermaids are so pretty!

    The fish themselves also like to watch!

    Who doesn't love beautiful creatures?

    Ah, each one is a beautiful wife.

    Shen Ning yelled at his beautiful wife, hey, if it can't be achieved, why not yy~

    The fish lined up separately in their own track, a little eager to try.

    I have to say that although the fish are usually weak and weak, and they cry when they see crabs, but under the careful feeding of the base, the fish are still in good shape!

    I saw that Ziling's waist and abdomen showed strips of abdominal muscles at the junction of the scales, very fit, plus Ziling's beautiful purple hair, what a beautiful little mermaid!

    Xiaojin's figure is not bad either.

    Shen Ning touched his soft belly, um, it seemed to be a little bulged, but it didn't seem to be there.

    Fish also seem to have abdominal muscles, but it's more of fair and delicate skin. When can fish have eight-pack abs!

    In short, they look much better than fish!

    Shen Ning flicked his tail and enjoyed watching the little fish swimming hard to be the referee.

    Shen Ning blew the little conch lightly, and the fishes started to swim.

    I saw Zi Ling leaving the shore quickly like an arrow leaving the string. Zi Ling was not the strongest fish among them, but unexpectedly, it was the fastest among them!

    Great!

    It is really enjoyable to watch a group of mermaid fish swimming on the shore.

    The fish swam back and forth four times, and in the end, Zi Ling won the laurel crown without any suspense.

    "Wow, Zi Ling, you are so amazing!" Xiao Jin swam over and worshiped at the side.

    "Hmph." Zi Ling tilted her head, a little proud and a little cold, "Have you found someone who runs a restaurant as a spouse?

    " What does it have to do with running a restaurant?

    Xiao Jin immediately said: "Zi Ling, you're wrong, it's a pairing, not a spouse!"

    Zi Ling didn't say anything, but her face softened a lot: "It's more or less the same."

    Class will start in the afternoon, little mermaids Surrounded by Shen Ning, they entered the classroom.

    The researchers at the base expressed great shock at how quickly Shen Ning integrated into the group and became so popular.

    You must know that Ningning was still very repulsive of fish before!

    However, this must be a good thing!

    No. 1103 was tricked outside...and also experienced the tragedy of the black market auction. Of course, the people at the base hope that No. 1103 will be better in the future.