Chapter 78

Shen Ning's legs were brought together by Li Jingfeng.

    The fingers of the two intertwined, Shen Ning was a little weak, Li Jingfeng found a prismatic crystal, and gently held Shen Ning to replenish his strength.

    Half a day later, the Snow Snow Beast played outside and then came back. In fact, it wanted to play a little longer, because it was worried that Shen Ning would be anxious if it ran too far, so the Snow Snow Beast obediently came back early~!

    However, the Snow Snow Beast stood far behind the two of them and froze. What's going on, the master was lying on the ground, and the master's master was...

    oh, I didn't see it.

    Is the master's grandfather bullying the master?

    Judging from the master's expression, it doesn't seem like...

    but the master's face is red.

    Xuexue ran to the two of them, observed Shen Ning's glowing red face, she was a little puzzled, did she have a fever?

    Shen Ning didn't have a fever at first, but when Xuexue looked at him like this, he really did.

    So Xuexue Beast ran up to the two of them with his waist in his arms, and said angrily: "Don't bully Zhu Yin!"

    Shen Ning's face flushed red: "Xue, Xuexue, go back quickly..."

    Huh? why? Snow Snow Beast tilted its head and blinked its big eyes in a daze.

    oops!

    Snow Snow Beast gave a soft squeak, suddenly understood something, ran into the Lingquan space and disappeared.

    Uuuuuuuu Children are not allowed to watch.

    Shen Ning breathed a sigh of relief when the snow beast entered the space.

    He pushed Li Jingfeng, Li Jingfeng let go of him, hugged Shen Ning in his arms, wrapped in a windbreaker.

    Shen Ning was weak all over, leaning on Li Jingfeng's chest, feeling a burning pain somewhere in his thigh: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    L The beast saw it, it was so embarrassing!

    Li Jingfeng was wrapped in a cloak and hugged Xiaoyu, feeling very distressed: "It's because I'm out of control." "Is

    Ningning hungry?" After tossing for too long, Li Jingfeng saw that Xiaoyu had consumed a lot of energy, "I'll go hunting for Ningning, okay?" Okay?"

    "Okay, okay!" Shen Ning nodded hastily, there is something delicious! Fish like delicious food best!

    What's more, Shen Ning has a feeling of going to hunt for himself with a big meal ticket. The atmosphere of a wild beast going out to hunt for his little wife makes Shen Ning very excited...Anyway, it's a big deal that he can't move now

    . The pot of the meal ticket, letting the big meal ticket go to "hunt" Shen Ning didn't feel bad at all: "Go!"

    Li Jingfeng left. Before leaving, he wrapped Shen Ning tightly with a cloak, for fear that Shen Ning would freeze. In fact, apart from being a little tired from being tormented, Shen Ning is actually fine. Yu's previous life was a fish who watched the aurora and stars on the seaside glacier and snow field. This coldness is nothing to Yu.

    Yuyu me, but it is very frost-resistant!

    Huh, but this place seems to be a few degrees colder than the other planets. Xuexing is a planet full of snow all year round. There is no dry land. Even Polaris has other landforms.