Chapter 45 It's December

Shen Ning subconsciously closed his eyes nervously, and his lips were covered with warmth.

    Li Jingfeng's kiss was subconsciously very light, but it was still haphazard, with a hint of predatory.

    It was obvious that he was afraid of hurting the fish, but he still had the kind of tyrant who crawled out of the battlefield... His

    lips were forced to open, and Shen Ning's brain almost froze after bearing this kiss.

    After the tongue was sucked and licked, Shen Ning's body became weak, and he stretched out his arms to wrap around Li Jingfeng's neck.

    Hmm... Even if it's not in chaos, the Marshal's kiss is still so domineering! !

    And...the steps of falling in love...shouldn't it start with holding hands and dating?

    You have the genes of a domineering marshal! !

    The hands around the waist gradually tightened, and Shen Ning felt the love and care of the people around him.

    The raging lips and tongue in the mouth gradually became really gentle, it seemed that the long-time kissing had become more proficient, Shen Ning was not so uncomfortable, and only the sweet affection of intimacy with the other party remained.

    Yuan, so, is this what it feels like to kiss someone you like?

    like.

    I just like my feelings for the big meal ticket.

    Although she has never been in love in two lifetimes, Shen Ning has made up her mind.

    This kind of liking is not the kind of liking for Xiao Jin Ziling, nor the kind of liking for Dr. Li Lechen, but a liking from the bottom of my heart, wanting to spend a lifetime with each other.

    The big meal ticket treats me so well, even though the first meeting between the two was an accident, but later on, the big meal ticket treats the fish well and cherishes the fish.

    The lips of the two gradually separated, Shen Ning's eyes were shining brightly at the man in front of him, the corners of his lips could not help but curl up, revealing a smile from the heart.

    There are stars in Li Jingfeng's eyes.

    This man is the strongest in the empire, and he is also responsible and responsible. He is responsible for Xiaoyu, and he will not waver in front of the princess. Shen Ning is really happy when he chooses to marry and fall in love with him.

    Li Jingfeng stretched out his hand and interlocked fingers with Shen Ning.

    The two looked at each other and smiled, quietly enjoying this quiet time.

    Now the big meal ticket is not only my boyfriend, but also my fiancé?

    Hey, it feels so sweet.

    Li Jingfeng dotingly said, "Go to sleep."

    "Yeah!"

    Li Jingfeng hugged Shen Ning to the bed. In fact, it's okay for a fish to sleep outside out of the water occasionally.

    Ningning had always slept in the water before, and she would not be dehydrated once in bed once in a while.

    In addition, Li Jingfeng would carry Shen Ning back to the water truck when Shen Ning's tail was dry.

    The two were lying on the bed, Li Jingfeng turned off the light, and Shen Ning felt a little nervous.

    The heart was pounding and pounding.