Chapter 43 Part 2 Marriage first then love?

Is it because I'm a mermaid, or because I can sing? "Shen Ning became incoherent.

Oops, these two seem to mean the same thing...

Li Jingfeng smiled, without any hesitation on this question: "I am good to Ning Ning, just because Ning Ning is Ning Ning. nothing else. "

It has nothing to do with race or spirituality. Even if Ningning is just an ordinary person, I will still choose to be with Ningning." "

"Does Ningning know? " Ningning came to me when I was most lonely and helpless. " Li Jingfeng almost confessed his palpitations to Shen Ning. On this occasion, Li Jingfeng knew that he could not be in a trance, and he said seriously, "So, I am willing to treat Ning Ning well and make Ning Ning happy, which has nothing to do with anything else. "

Shen Ning put his hand on Li Jingfeng's heart, and felt the other person's heart beating faster, but his own heart missed a beat. Although he asked a messy question, the answer of the big meal ticket spoke to his heart. Li

Jingfeng Rubbing Xiaoyu's hair, he hugged Shen Ning in his arms: "Ning Ning, I have already asked Li Le to prepare for your wedding. "

Being embraced by Li Jingfeng and hugged tightly, Shen Ning felt his body go numb.

Marriage, wedding?!

When this blockbuster was dropped, Shen Ning felt like a dream.

But we...

even if we are boyfriends, It's not been a few days.

This sudden wedding?

Li Jingfeng looked at the beautiful scales on Shen Ning's stomach and said: "Our baby is about to be born, even for the baby, we should have a wedding, right? "

Okay, it seems to be the same.

There seems to be nothing wrong with the big meal ticket.

That's good...

Li Jingfeng looked at Shen Ning seriously: "As for me and Ning Ning, let's start dating after marriage, okay? "

"Well! ! "

This time the love is different from the previous feeling, this time the fish confirmed that they will get married, the big meal ticket is serious! !

Is this marriage first and then love?

Fish is a little happy! I also feel a little excited!