Chapter 65 The Blue Haired Boy

Before the new year, Shen Ning did not welcome Yan, but welcomed an unexpected stranger.

    Because recently the transport ship of the First Legion transported a lot of supplies from Marshal Emperor Star's Mansion: plump and chubby Chinese cabbages, long eggplants, green cucumbers, bright red tomatoes, and several boxes of fish, The materials of the base have become abundant.

    These were cultivated by Shen Ning before he left, and now they just matured, so the guards guarding the Marshal's Mansion sent them over.

    So Shen Ning was making dumplings in the house with Dr. Shen, Zhang Qian, and Li Le.

    They are going to let everyone in the base eat dumplings. Although there are a lot of people in the base, there are so many vegetables and fish, it is still possible to give each person a box for a meal.

    What's more, there are vegetables produced by the research institute. The plants in the research institute grow gratifyingly because of Shen Ning's spiritual spring. The vegetables grown are plump and have the ability to restore mental power.

    So the ingredients are enough!

    And Xiaoyu is also greedy, and also wants to eat dumplings, hehe.

    In other words, this world actually retains the tradition of the New Year~ Although the rotation of the emperor star is slightly different from that of the earth, there are some deviations in the calculation of the New Year, but there is no doubt that it is the first day of the new year.

    Shen Ning felt extremely happy.

    He pasted the word "Fu" on the inside and outside of the room, and posted Fu Dao upside down on the windows, and made dumplings for everyone with Dr. Shen Zhang Qian and Li Le.

    The four of them worked together, Zhang Qian made noodles, Li Le rolled cakes, and made dumplings. Shen Ning and Dr. Shen were responsible.

    Shen Ning had entered human society in his previous life, and had also been exposed to making dumplings. It was in a human school, and students organized it spontaneously during the Mid-Autumn Festival.

    Although Shen Ning is not very good at it, and his bag is crooked, but he is much better than Zhang Qian and Li Le.

    Unexpectedly, here, because of Dr. Shen's career, he has a delicate mind, but he is the best one.

    Shen Ning finished wrapping the last one and handed it to the robot to cook. Doctor Shen and Zhang Qian and Li Le left. They had to rest first, and they had to deliver dumplings to the soldiers of various departments later.

    Shen Ning was the only one left in the room, while Li Jingfeng held a group meeting for the officers in the conference room to investigate the truth about the star beast tide.

    Shen Ning looked out of the window silently... I always feel that this tide of star beasts could not be designed by the royal family, right?

    Li Jingfeng is not in Emperor Star at this time, and the royal family can always find a reason to clean up what happened.

    The more Shen Ning thought about it, the more he felt that it made sense. The royal family regarded the big meal ticket as a thorn in their side. They had used so many tricks before but failed to get rid of him. Now that the big meal ticket is at the Polaris base, no matter how you think about it, it is a good opportunity... This is also a big

    meal The reason why the ticket is meeting now.

    Shen Ning leaned on the table with his chin propped, looking melancholy at the starry sky outside the window.