Chapter 122 Li Jingfeng knelt in front of Shen Ning on one knee.

The mermaid's songs are gathered together, and the power is very powerful.

    Mermaids sing from the heart, and when the singing is surging from the heart, the melody that flows naturally works best.

    Like those mermaids in the underground black market before, the person in charge forced them to sing, and the effect was to be discounted.

    And now, all the merfolk resonated, all of them singing in an instinctive nature, led by their king.

    Ethereal and eerie.

    This kind of inner power, added to the special spiritual power of the mermaid, has a shocking effect.

    It is also a spectacle on the entire macrocosmic scale.

    Not at all inferior to the pillars of the sky behind them.

    Everyone looked at them sideways, not knowing whether the Pillar of the Sky is more magnificent or the little mermaids are more beautiful in this scene.

    No... At this moment, in the eyes of everyone, there is actually only the little mermaid, and the pillar of the sky has long been reduced to the background.

    The soldiers felt that their spiritual sea images were being baptized.

    Years of old diseases are also being cured.

    The scarlet eyes were no longer there.

    And those star beasts were also gradually affected by the singing, they gave up self-detonation, not just giving up, but they couldn't think of this idea anymore, they couldn't self-detonation! !

    Those outer low-level star beasts who were pushed out to sacrifice also slowly turned around.

    Very quiet.

    It's like, it seems like that's what they're supposed to do.

    No one needs to be sacrificed.

    If you lose, you lose.

    Seeing his subordinates turn their heads one after another, and his spiritual sea was also affected, the king-level star beast finally became irritable!

    He moved his soft limbs, a little helpless and furious!

    How, how could such a magical little mermaid be killed? !

    The king-level star beast gradually understood that the little mermaid was more threatening than the human commander in front of him. He had to get rid of the singing little mermaid first!

    Sure enough, beautiful creatures are the most dangerous! !

    Unexpectedly, the little mermaid looked so weak and helpless, but gave him a fatal blow! !

    The king-level star beast began to turn around, aiming at the unsuspecting little mermaid!

    Shen Ning knew that there was a powerful existence locked on him, but his singing could not be interrupted.

    The meal ticket is up to you.

    Being able to deliver wholeheartedly, this is the meaning of the existence of two people together.

    Naturally, Li Jingfeng would not let the king-level star beast succeed. In fact, his purpose was to kill it, and Ningning, who dared to hurt him, would be even more guilty!

    Li Jingfeng was driving Hei Yao, and the glowing green laser sword in his hand stretched out, blocking the star beast in an instant!

    The king-level star beast is not discouraged, because its most powerful is spiritual attack, a spiritual blade hits Shen Ning, as long as it hurts Shen Ning's spiritual sea... as long as!