Chapter 29 Large Cabbage Growing

Li Jingfeng walked over with strides, and kicked the fat man who rushed over again to the ground, vomiting blood.

"It's just you, you want to touch Xiaoyu?" Li Jingfeng's voice was frozen to ice.

"I... no, I don't dare... I don't dare..."

Shen Ning looked down at the fat man, wow, this person is really bullying! Feeling that Yu is unable to move in a wheelchair, he came to bully Yu, and when he saw the marshal, he was so timid that he didn't dare to breathe.

The big meal ticket kicked well!

Fish feel very vented!

Li Jingfeng was followed by Li Le and Zhang Qian, Li Le gave Zhang Qian a look, Zhang Qian understood, and immediately dragged the fat man out.

Li Jingfeng turned around and met Jiang Huai's gaze.

Jiang Huai's hand was still holding onto Shen Ning's wrist, and Shen Ning's wrist was trying to shrink back, with physiological teardrops hanging from the corners of his eyes, woo, it hurts, Yu really doesn't know this person--!

Yuyu felt wronged.

This body can't bear the pain at all, the pain is ten times that of ordinary people, Shen Ning feels that the bones are about to be crushed.

Moreover, Yu really wants to draw a line with this person, and doesn't want to be misunderstood by the big glacier!

Li Jingfeng's mental strength pressed towards Jiang Huai, Jiang Huai sweated, and soon let go of the little mermaid.

"Woo..." Shen Ning rushed towards Li Jingfeng, who hugged Shen Ning's waist.

"Not afraid." Li Jingfeng coaxed softly.

Jiang Huai looked eagerly: "Ning, Ning Ning, do you really not recognize me?"

I heard that the little mermaid's memory is very short, could it be that Ning Ning really...

"Ning Ning, you must still remember our agreement Right?"

"Tch." Li Le opened his mouth at the side, "What kind of agreement, is it a pledge of eternal love? Xiaoyu can't speak, who will make an eternal alliance with you! You are not bullying Ningning for not understanding, lying to Ningning Shall I elope with you in the countryside?"

"You-" Jiang Huai blushed.

Shen Ning observed that he turned red, much more than Li Le.

Is this why Jiang Huai couldn't wait to find a little mermaid?

"Let me ask you, you said you love Ningning. It takes a lot of property and money to raise a little mermaid." Li Jingfeng said, "companionship and love are also required. What's more, mermaids are rare creatures. A free mermaid needs to be outside. How many people covet Ningning, the fact that Ningning was sold to the black market last time has already explained everything - how do you ensure the safety of the little mermaid?"

Li Jingfeng pointed directly at the core question.

Jiang Huai was taken a step back by Li Jingfeng's sense of oppression. Compared with Marshal Mu, it seemed that Li Jingfeng put him under more pressure...

Jiang Huai was almost out of breath.

"I...I will protect Ningning." Jiang Huai's throat was a little sweet, and he said dryly, "I am younger than you...I, I have an advantage." "S-level advantage? The marshal's

dog Better than you." Li Le complained.

Shen Ning thought, yes, yes, how does the S-level compare with the SSS-level! And Li Jingfeng is not only SSS, but the instrument can't detect it at all!