Chapter 34 Heart beats non-stop

But soon, Shen Ning was immersed in the joy of singing.

There is an inexplicable emotion pervading Shen Ning's spiritual sea, as if singing is an innate talent and impulse.

In the next second, a beautiful and high-spirited piece of music flowed naturally, shocking everyone present.

There was no such thing as out-of-tune, incomplete tone, etc. Shen Ning understood the meaning of those mermaids saying "sing as much as you want".

"My God..." Li Le said, "almost all the fiery threads in my spiritual sea have become transparent..."

He shook his head and said in surprise, "I have never enjoyed such a thorough healing... "

Li Le was immersed in Shen Ning's singing, his eyes narrowed, obviously enjoying it very much.

Shen Ning closed his eyes, raised his head slightly, and sang the song very smoothly driven by his talent.

After listening to the song, everyone was still bathed in gentle spiritual power and couldn't extricate themselves.

Li Jingfeng quietly looked at his little fish, Ning Ning was so beautiful singing just now, mermaids are water elves, the most beautiful race, well-deserved reputation.

Li Jingfeng's mental state has also been greatly baptized, his mental state disorder is much more serious than Li Le's, but this time Ning Ning's singing made his spiritual state disordered and reddened for the first time with so many spiritual strands become transparent.

Even the faint headache has eased a lot.

This was the first time Li Jingfeng felt relaxed.

So his smile also brought a little softness.

Shen Ning has never seen such a heartfelt smile from the big meal ticket, it is very natural and beautiful.

The big meal ticket is already very good-looking, with deep and sharp facial features, and the iron-blooded aura on his body often makes people ignore his appearance. At this moment, Shen Ning opened his eyes and was almost stunned.

Then, Shen Ning said with some embarrassment: "How do you feel?"

It was the first time for Yu to sing, and he was a little nervous about the effect.

"The sound of nature!" Dr. Shen exclaimed, "This song should only exist in the sky, how often do you hear it in the world..."

Yu blinked, Dr. Shen is indeed a professor, and he speaks very well.

Li Le's expression is much more straightforward.

"Ning Ning, what do you want to eat?" Li Le ran around like crazy, and said happily, "I'll make it for you! Today I am a small motor with full power! After eating, I will go to "Xi Rang" Zip training!"

"Ah~" Shen Ning was also infected by Li Le and laughed, and after thinking for a while, "Let's eat fish dishes~! Well--and, I want to eat hot pot!" "Okay, then

use The vegetables grown by Ning Ning are hot pot!" Li Le started to prepare.

These days, Shen Ning has planted a lot of vegetables in flower pots, and they are growing quite well. Because of the spiritual spring water, it grows faster than ordinary vegetables, but Li Le's three-year-old and five-year-old don't understand these things. It can be said that the people in the empire who have almost no pure food understand these things, so they don't find it strange.

Because there are more vegetables grown by Shen Ning, there are more pure vegetables in the family, so Li Le and the others will eat them occasionally, and they will no longer save all of them for Xiaoyu, and they are reluctant to eat a bite.