Chapter 66 Flowers are Blooming

The boy was too heavy, and Shen Ning's body was a little thin, so Shen Ning couldn't drag him up for a while.

    At this time, the boy's eyelids moved.

    Are you going to wake up?

    Shen Ning felt excited for a while.

    He continued to carefully put his hands under the boy's head, trying to push him away. The snow was too cold, and the boy would freeze to death.

    In the snow, the young man slowly opened his eyes. Fortunately, although he was injured, he still had strength. With Shen Ning's support, the young man stood up tremblingly.

    Shen Ning looked at him, and saw that the young man had dark skin, but his eyes were bright, and his blue hair was very good-looking, especially like the cute and cold "black-skinned boy" that the water friends of Xingwang said.

    Since Li Le came into contact with CP Chaohua, Shen Ning also opened the door to a new world and understood many new vocabulary. This vocabulary was discovered by him in a certain CP article that opened his mind. Li Jingfeng, who wears a smart mask and changes various forms to avoid domineering and forced love, one of them is a black-skinned boy.

    Shen Ning blushed strangely.

    How could he be crushed on the face by the wheels at this moment, he was caught off guard.

    "Are you...?" Shen Ning came back to his senses and asked tentatively.

    "My name is Qiyou, Qiyou Howard, and I'm from the Howard family, youngest son." The blue-haired boy panted.

    He looked at Shen Ning with bright eyes, as if looking at a savior.

    "Qiyou? It sounds like the name of an oriental person." Shen Ning was a little surprised.

    The people here are also divided into Easterners and Westerners, and Qiyou's name is full of the combination of Easterners and Westerners.

    "Yes, my mother has oriental blood."

    Qiyou lowered her eyes, the brilliance in her eyes flashed for a moment, and the corners of her lips curled slightly.

    The Howard family...how come they sound so familiar.

    Ah, the same name as the family that the big meal ticket said was going to buy the ore star!

    Is it from that family? Or, just a coincidence? There are also many families with the surname Howard.

    Shen Ning didn't ask much: "Then how did you fall here?"

    He was even more curious about this, as the other party seemed to have fallen from the sky.

    "Do you have your own aircraft?" Shen Ning asked.

    "Yes, I was chased by the star beast and fled here... My spaceship crashed in the atmosphere, and I used the gliding device to avoid falling to the surface without leaving any bones." Qiyou explained.

    Shen Ning understood, the other party came here by chance during the "parachuting" process, unconsciously.

    Shen Ning supported the other party, put the other party on his shoulders, and led the other party towards a bedroom in the base.

    The base is very large, and some rooms are vacant to accommodate non-commissioned officers from other garrison areas who occasionally come here.

    Shen Ning took Qiyou to one of them.