Chapter 103 Xiaoyu kicked Li Jingfeng's face with one foot

Oh my god, quq,

    the cubs feel very heartbroken.

    They covered their hearts, it turns out... Is this all a false appearance of love?

    Moreover, watching the big daddy hug daddy's waist and hold daddy's hand tightly, it doesn't feel like this!

    Daddy and Big Daddy seem to be playing a heartless thing!

    No...it's something new.

    Seeing Dad constantly "accusing" Big Daddy, and Big Daddy relentlessly chasing after him, a light bulb lit up on the foreheads of the cubs.

    understood!

    Are they sadomasochistic?

    Dad is forced to feel bullied by Big Daddy...but in fact Big Daddy loves Dad very much!

    oh! They were born out of love!

    Thinking that when they were still inside the balls, Dad would hold them and play with them every day, and it is true that Dad liked them after birth, and the little cubs felt full of blood and revived again!

    Under the influence of alcohol, Shen Ning was imagining the domineering warlord's little wife. Suddenly, the two turned their heads and saw the little boy hiding in the corner of the door.

    Although the cubs tried their best to hide their aura, but Su, their little spiritual world couldn't hide it!

    Of course, Shen Ning would notice their spiritual sea of ​​the same origin as her own!

    Even though he was still drunk, Shen Ning felt that this was not a good look.

    A little awareness, but not much.

    So Shen Ning looked at Li Jingfeng even more accusingly: "It's all you, you..."

    If this man wasn't too scumbag, how could they let their little ones hear him?

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

    "

    Li Jingfeng's body shook.

    I have to say that my wife and baby are quite imaginative at this time? ?

    Shen Ning "digged" Li Jingfeng a hard look, walked like the wind, walked quickly to the cubs, hugged the three cubs, hugged the cubs and hiccupped: "er... mud, mud Don't come here!"

    "I want to sleep with my sons tonight! Don't touch me!..."

    He ran to sleep on the sofa in the living room with tears in his eyes, rolled himself into a ball, and even conjured up a small fish tail on the sofa clapped.

    Li Jingfeng: "..."

    The little cubs stretched out their little heads from their father's arms with difficulty. Although, although, it is very happy to be hugged by their father, and surrounded by their father's fragrance, the little cubs feel Very reassuring, but Su, but Su, they are a little out of breath!

    Father's love is like a mountain!

    It's my father, that's right.

    Li Jingfeng hurried over and "rescued" the three cubs first.

    Unexpectedly, Shen Ning still didn't sleep well, so he continued to cast spells: "Big scumbag, return my child!" Li

    Jingfeng: "..."